BY GOOD SENSE

Shannon S.
I love bananas chips! There's something about dried fruit that me and my boyfriend love. We've been dieting for a little while now, and we always get a sweet tooth so he decided to buy these. They were delightful and also the crunchiness is perfect for bad cravings.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Love Banana Chips but if you want the healtheir kinds gotta look for them and on the back. Overeall they're pretty good.
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
My family and I love to eat and snack on this dried fruit. It's a favorite in our home. The sweet taste is great.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Banana chips are delicious! Be sure to check the ingredient list for added sugars and type of oil.
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
Favorite dried fruit that I can just go to and enjoy any day especially with my many cravings!