BY GOOD SENSE #68 in Allergy & Sinus

24 Hour Antihistamine Non-Drowsy *&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Relief Of: Sneezing; Runny Nose; Itchy; Watery Eyes; Itchy Throat Or Nose Compare To Active Ingredient In Claritan&Reg; Tablets 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed *When Taken As Directed;&Nbsp; See&Nbsp;Warnings Questions? If You Have Questions Of A Medical Nature, Please Contact Your Pharmacist Or Health Care Professional see more...

• I have severe allergies do you think this is a good product to try?1 Answers
  • Does it make you drowsy? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karyn D.
I love that they work well and don't break the bank. If you compare the main ingredients to the name brand more expensive they are the same! I don't understand why you would throw money away.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like these allergy pills because they are much cheaper than the high end brands and they actually work! Spring and Summer are always seasons that I dread because of allergies, but with these pills, I'm good to go and I stay sniffle and water eye free!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! My family and friends (a majority of them) have allergies
Yesenia P.
Pharr, TX
I love these! At first I was debating whether it was good or not and there the best! It didn't make me drowsy and the price is a must!! I use it once a day only in allergy season. My sisters now use it as well.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This really just has the ingredient loratidine in it which is one of the best allergy medications. It's long lasting. And this brand is cheaper. Take daily for seasonal allergies not just when they flare up
Joanna F.
I have severe allergies all year long. I take this every day and couldn't go outside without it. It's a great product, no side effects and super cheap off Amazon.
Deanna C.
Cincinnati, OH
Works just as good as major namebrands. I actually discovered this brand all together through my insurance good members rewards shops
jossy m.
These allergy pills helped me out a lot I was trying all types of allergy pills and these are the only one that worked
Kelley C.
Works great to clear your runny eyes and it's cheap! I use it often and not pricey! I got it at Walgreens.
Priscilla H.
Waco, TX
I live in Texas and we're known for our stuffy environment so this definitely works!
Kelley C.
Does it make you drowsy?
Kristy D.
Buhl, AL
I have severe allergies do you think this is a good product to try?