BY GOOD SEASONS

Good Seasons Balsamic Dressing & Recipe Mix.

New!

You make it fresh!

Just add oil, balsamic vinegar & water.

Makes 8 fl oz.

Per 1/8 envelope:

5 calories.

0g sat fat, 0%DV.

180mg sodium, 6%DV.

1g sugars.

See back panel for prepared nutrition. see more...

Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Love using this with a high quality balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Makes fantastic salad dressing and we use balsamic mostly for our salads so we always have this on hand. Makes amazing dressing. Highly recommend.
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
This is a great seasoning!! I use it on potatoes the kind in a can the sliced ones. I sprinkle the seasoning on them and put some butter on them. Also drain the potatoes. Can bake or put in the microwave. This makes a yummy side dish.
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
The only kind of dressing I truly enjoy! You can follow the directions on re packet for the oils to vinegar ratio or make it to your own taste! Great on salad or on noodles!
Renee A.
Stafford Spgs, CT
The way they have you mix the ingredients is the perfect balance of oil and vinegar. The spices are amazing, it's honestly one of the best Italian dressings around and so easy to make.
Annie K.
Delicious as dressings and dips. I recommend mixing this with #Hellmann's mayo, coat some chicken cutlets, cover in bread crumbs, and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I use this along with the dry ranch on my roast. It comes out perfect every time. I also use it on chicken in my crockpot! It makes the chicken so tasty.
Tara F.
Noblesville, IN
Great flavor. Try it added to shredded beef in the crock pot for Italian beef sandwichs! Serve on sub rolls with peppers and provolone cheese.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Such an amazing dressing. Grew up on this Italian so I continued to make it for my family & they all love it. Taste great & so easy to make.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
I use this in a lot of my chicken crockpot recipes. It always give just the right amount of flavor and makes the dish turn out perfectly.
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
This is one of my favorite things to add into my crock pot recipes. It adds a lot of flavor to the recipe.