2 colors available

BY GOOD & PLENTY

Good & Plenty® Licorice Candy.
A fat free candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these candies delicious or delichious I'm just so quite curious...2 Answers
Good & Plenty Licorice Candy
  • "The sweet and hard candy coating gives way to a gummy black licorice center." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of licorice but I do really like these!" in 1 review
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you don't like black licorice you will HATE these, but I happened to love it and this is one of my favorite candies. I like that you get a million in the box because I am a glutton who loves food. They are best when you get a fresh box and they are soft. They are also relatively low cal as far as a candy goes and they are dairy free which is important in our household! Yum!
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Good & Plenty are not everyone's favorite, but the candy is one of my favorites. The price is right on for the product, and a very good value. The licorice taste is wonderful. I eat this candy a couple times a year. I will be buying this product again, and again.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
My grandmother always had these in the candy dish when I was growing up. I liked them as a kid but as an adult I love them. They are chewy and delicious. I always treat myself to a box when I see them.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
I love this stuff. Fair warning it is basically a candy coated black licorice. I think it kind of an acquired taste but my mom loved them and I guess she gave that to me.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of the best candies that my mouth has ever tasted. The black licorice flavor really has my taste buds watering for more.
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Utah
Very strong flavor but if you like black licorice you should buy this thing and try it!
Kara E.
Kara E.
Salida, CA
I've always been a fan of licorice but never black licorice. However, these made me fall in love with it. While they may be hard at first they taste amazing once it softens.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my childhood favorites.  This is the only black licorice I like.  The candy coating and black licorice is a good combination.  You can find this in most  convenience stores and super markets.  I have one daughter that loves these.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
I love licorice flavored things and recently discovered this candy. I love that they are convenient to eat any place any time.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Good & Plenty has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid! My mom used to take me, my brother and sister to the corner store where they sold these in bulk, $1 for a scoop. This is my go to whenever I'm craving black licorice. My only negative is I wish they were completely naturally flavored.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Are these candies delicious or delichious I'm just so quite curious this is urgent!! I must know NOW!!!!!!!