BY GOOD & PLENTY

Good & Plenty® Licorice Candy.
A fat free candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these candies delicious or delichious I'm just so quite curio...2 Answers
Good & Plenty Licorice Candy
  • "The sweet and hard candy coating gives way to a gummy black licorice center." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of licorice but I do really like these!" in 1 review
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
I've always been a fan of licorice but never black licorice. However, these made me fall in love with it. While they may be hard at first they taste amazing once it softens.
Nicole C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my childhood favorites.  This is the only black licorice I like.  The candy coating and black licorice is a good combination.  You can find this in most  convenience stores and super markets.  I have one daughter that loves these.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
I love licorice flavored things and recently discovered this candy. I love that they are convenient to eat any place any time.
Charlissa R.
If you like black licorice Good and Plenty is for you! The sweet and hard candy coating gives way to a gummy black licorice center. Super tasty for this black licorice fan!
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
I am not a huge fan of licorice but I do really like these! They are small enough so that the licorice flavor isn't too intense and I like that they are candy coated.
Jennifer C.
I am so glad they still make these. I grab a box out of the walmart candy bins every time. I love black Licoric
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I am addicted to these! And I eat them by the box! When I was pregnant, I couldn't go to the store without buying two or three boxes! The candy coating makes the licorice perfect;)
Jessica B.
Rhoadesville, VA
One of my favorites! Always reminds me of my childhood! I loved these and still do!!!
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
I personally do not like these. I hate black licorice and these just didn't please me. But would be great for those who do!
Devon D.
I love these. They are such a different flavor but they really make you want to keep eating them. Very yummy and addictive.
Rachel F.
Are these candies delicious or delichious I'm just so quite curious this is urgent!! I must know NOW!!!!!!!