BY GOOD & PLENTY

Good & Plenty® Licorice Candy.
A fat free candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these candies delicious or delichious I'm just so qui...2 Answers
Good & Plenty Licorice Candy
  • "The sweet and hard candy coating gives way to a gummy black licorice center." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of licorice but I do really like these!" in 1 review
Kara E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always been a fan of licorice but never black licorice. However, these made me fall in love with it. While they may be hard at first they taste amazing once it softens.
Nicole C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my childhood favorites.  This is the only black licorice I like.  The candy coating and black licorice is a good combination.  You can find this in most  convenience stores and super markets.  I have one daughter that loves these.
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Licorice Candy 6 oz more...
One of my absolute favorite candies! Love the little boxes because they are a great price and shareable. My kids also love eating these and take mine. You do have to love black licorice to appreciate these.
Lydia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you don't like black licorice you will HATE these, but I happened to love it and this is one of my favorite candies. I like that you get a million in the box because I am a glutton who loves food. They are best when you get a fresh box and they are soft. They are also relatively low cal as far as a candy goes and they are dairy free which is important in our household! Yum!
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Good & Plenty has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid! My mom used to take me, my brother and sister to the corner store where they sold these in bulk, $1 for a scoop. This is my go to whenever I'm craving black licorice. My only negative is I wish they were completely naturally flavored.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
Good & Plenty are not everyone's favorite, but the candy is one of my favorites. The price is right on for the product, and a very good value. The licorice taste is wonderful. I eat this candy a couple times a year. I will be buying this product again, and again.
Lauren G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My grandmother always had these in the candy dish when I was growing up. I liked them as a kid but as an adult I love them. They are chewy and delicious. I always treat myself to a box when I see them.
Mellie M.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite candies! That delicious black licorice taste in tiny bites will keep your mouth watering for more. Be careful- the bag will be gone in one sitting if you're not careful and portion it out.
Anastasia G.
I really enjoy them because they taste like black licorice, and are say to take and pop in your mouth but if you don't like the taste of black licorice I would not recommend this product.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I am addicted to these! And I eat them by the box! When I was pregnant, I couldn't go to the store without buying two or three boxes! The candy coating makes the licorice perfect;)
Rachel F.
Are these candies delicious or delichious I'm just so quite curious this is urgent!! I must know NOW!!!!!!!

Walmart