BY GOOD PET STUFF CO. #20 in Litter Boxes

GPZ1000 Features Hidden Litter Box Made of durable polypropylene Large capacity pot great for large cats and multi-cat households Filtered vented system works to control dust and odor Color: Tan Material: Plastic Number of Items Included: 4 Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 44 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 19 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 19 Inches Overall Product Weight: 7 Pounds see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have purchased this box twice now. It works so well. Kitty pee never seeps from the seams in the box. It looks elegant in the room and is very easy to clean.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
How cool is this? first,I hate cat litter boxes out and in the way and they r ugly and smelly! now they can be cute and the smell masked.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
Very clever idea! No one likes to see a little box, whether it's dirty or clean. Hiding it in a decorative piece is pure genius!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
It's a cute idea but my cats will not use it for some reason because of the closed off feature
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
arcata , CA
Pet Lover Expert
I think I paid around $60 for this product from walmart. I had three cats at the time and just moved into a new house. I wanted something that wouldn't look ugly and gross in my house and I had high hopes for this litter box. It looks great for a time but the plant looks very very fake. Mine got all bent and weird in less than a year and keeps trying to fall over so I had to braid it up to give it stability. I would say NEVER TAKE THE LID OFF. Getting the lid back on is a pain it has to line up perfectly and if you dont do it right it will just fall through! So I have to turn it and reach in. my kitties however love it it gives them privacy that they love. Also since it is so enclosed it does kinda keep the smells in but mold can grow easily so you need to be careful with that. Been using for the last 2 years and its fine and it does its job of looking like a plant rather than a litter box but its kinda expensive and gets messed up easily
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Pet Lover Expert
Okay I get the point of this littler box and I too thought it was crafty. My cat now thinks every plant in my house is his own personal litter box. I do not recommend it and they are not cheap. I would not buy it again.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I am so glad I got this, it is cute and hides the litter box well, but only one of my cats will use it.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
We're can I find this... does this really work good for the cat's.... Looking for something for two boy cats
Stephanie 🍓.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
I wanted a cute litter box and this one did the trick. It's huge by the way and my cat doesn't kick as much of the litter out the box like he used to with others. The plant got ruined around the first month but still very effective.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Is this difficult to clean? I can't tell if the top comes off or not.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Mount Vernon, IL
Has anyone had success with their cat using this? And where can I find one?
monica w.
monica w.
Is this the only style it comes in?
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
Does it come with a fake plant in it? If so, does it look nice, or does it look cheap?