BY GOOD NATURED SELECTS

Good Natured™ Selects Gluten Free Baked Vegetable Crisps.

Guaranteed fresh.

Half serving of vegetables per ounce.

Ranch flavored.

Calories 230.

Sat. fat 0.5g, 3%DV.

Sugars 6g.

Vitamin A 70%.

Vitamin C 70%. see more...

Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
I received a sample of Hood Natured Baked Vegetable Crisp Ranch Flavored from Daily Goodie Box in exchange for my honest review. I was excited about these chips. It’s gluten free, 110 calories, has vitamins and 3g of sugar. It looks like ruffles chips and it’s really crisp (I love crispy chips). It’s made with spinach, carrots and red bell peppers. I love ranch and I love veggies so I thought putting them together would be great but I didn’t like the taste. There’s some taste in it that wasn’t good. Not sure what. These are not my favorite chips for sure.
Michelle L.
Love these!! Only reason I say 4 stars is because they can taste a bit salty, even though the sodium levels aren't bad. Gluten free, low fat and calories for a quick healthy snack. And suppressed my urge to eat something that would have been twice as bad.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Love these chips. I got these in my Daily Goodie Box. They were way better than I thought they would be. The crisp is just that, crispy with a great Ranch flavor. These can be addicting. My 4 year old loved them!