BY GOOD 'N NATURAL #12 in Vitamin D

Good N Natural - Vitamin D3 Once Daily Formula 2000 IU - 100 SoftgelsGood and Natural Vitamin D3 Once Daily Formula 2000 IU promotes bone & immune system health. Good N Natural Vitamin D3 Once Daily Formula 2000 IU is a dietary supplement that is guaranteed laboratory tested quality. Good N Natur see more...

Simone C.
I use this vitamin primarily in the winter when I become Vitamin D Deficient. After being on it for @ few weeks I have more energy.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these for my vitamin D deficiency and they work very well and have fixed my deficiency. They are gel caps so it has no taste.
Lauren  K.
Living in Ohio where the sun doesn't come out a lot I think that it is very important for everyone to take vitamin D
Bridgette M.
Panama City, FL
I use this product every day! It helps my energy level my skin and my nails and my digestion !
Ruby D.
Good product and I love that it has the real benefits that a vitamin d has from sum exposure.
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
I take these once a day . I like it because they pills are small and easy to swallow.
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Work great. I take one of these every day and it works very well. I recommend.
Sam G.
Selden, NY
My sister uses this everyday and swears by it! Says she feels so much better
Ashley g.
Low on vitamin d isn't fun have been feeling better sense taking this vitamin
Dakota  L.
Calgary, AB
Perfect for anybody to take just once a day without worry, just make sure you're taking a calcium supplement as well so the body can absorb the vitamin D. The dosage is pretty high so there is no need to get you any vitamin D from your multivitmin as well, you're totally covered.