BY GOOD 'N' FUN

Good 'n' Fun™ Triple-Flavor Chews Mini-Bones.
Healthy-Hide®.
Entertain your dog with goodness.
Mouth watering beef.
Delicious pork.
Premium chicken.
Preferred 38:1.
Long-lasting entertainment. see more...

• Do you think these are okay for big dogs2 Answers
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a pit and she loves these but I have to be really careful and watch her as they get small. When they get soggy she gets them stuck in her throat so a lot of the bone gets wasted.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
My dogs love these bones, they keep them busy for a while. They're wrapped in meat, so even after the meat is done they still have the bone to chew on.
Misti T.
Our little yorkie loves chewing on these. It is good for her desire to chew . She seems to like the flavor.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
I buy this for my 5 dogs all the time they last about 5 minutes but they love them my dogs are pitbulls
Lauren B.
Winnipeg , MB
My dogs love these but I hate them. They squeak when it rubs on their teeth from them chewing and I find when it gets small it just gets stuck in their teeth and then I have to go and get it out. They can get stuck in the throat really easy when small so I just end up throwing them out
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Do you think these are okay for big dogs