Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size

by Good Molecules

What experience do you have with this product?
Does this product effectively Brighten dark spots and overall?
If good molecules has a product sold out when do they restock ?
Start your review of Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size!
How would you rate this product?
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by Nicole C.
I've been using twice a day, morning and night, and apply before moisturizing. It has helped with my pores and overall been a great serum. I also have rosacea and the reviews I read were good for that too.
Doral, FL
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by Freisi M.
I have wanted to try this serum for a long time because it contains one of my favorite acids 🥰 And the mixture of these two acids really gives a spectacular shine to the skin and hydrates it a lot, I really love it. ⠀ It can be used both in the morning and in the evening. ⏰
Forest, MS
I love this serum. It is beautiful on the skin and blues pores. I’ve been using it for about two months and already see a huge difference. My skin is oily and this with a moisturizer improves my skin so much. You definitely should try it.
Brooklyn
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by miche M.
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by miche M.
This review is for their TONER & NIACINAMIDE SERUM! So I’ve been using these two in combination for about two weeks already. My main problem areas are dullness, discoloration, and PORES!!! Both are fragrant free, very light, and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. After a week I already noticed my face was a lot brighter and cleaner! The pores around my chin and cheekbones have minimized, the nose not as much of a change since it has been only two weeks. But overall I’ve been loving these two products! My skin did purge for two to three days but once that was over everything really cleared up.
Oroville , CA
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by Celia S.
I dont love how they aren't clear with the percents of the ingredients on the bottle. This is also a life TOO gentle-.- at least give us Alpha arbutin. This is like the week brother with really skinny arms that gets beat up at the bus stop but yet he still comes back. So basically I tried this, for a month or so and other things from them. The discoloration serum is the only one I like. Tranmaxic acid is rarely talked about, but boy does it do wonders for every skin type. Love the price, but compared with the INKY list and the Ordinary I think I'll stick with the ones I already to work and Iove them. Atleast now i have no fomo! (Still getting their other pm serum I do love it
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by Jillian B.
We love, we Stan, we adore. This product is lightweight enough to use everyday and under makeup but still gives you gradual results that BRIGHTEN and HYDRATE while exfoliating at the same time. It really is the best of both worlds. The toner is a thicker consistency so you know it’s not just flavored water. Quality skincare, much love! [product:good-molecules-discoloration-correcting-serumbnib1-fl-oz/30mlfree-shipping]
Pomona, CA
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by Winndee W.
I’m not normally blown away by a toner, but Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size really did it for me!! Where are all my red spots? I don’t know, because within a few days of using this they have disappeared. My skin is so much brighter and even toned, and my pores are noticeably smaller. I even noticed some minor breakouts cleared up as well. I love that this does not contain alcohol either, and my skin does not feel dry or tight after using it. The glass bottle is beautiful as well which is an added bonus for the price. This is a very unique product and definitely something worth trying! It is thick and more of a serum than a toner. Instead of using a cotton pad and swiping this over my face, I actually pat it into my face, neck and décolletage. For $14.00 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
New York, New York
Use this at night and in morning under my hydrating cream. It's a perfect match. It leaves a smooth finish before I apply my makeup. I've noticed an improvement with about two weeks of use. I have always gotten compliments on my skin but people really saw a difference. That makes me feel good because having a clean canvas is my ultimate goal. Overall I am very happy with the results so far.
Hyattsville, MD
So I'm giving this a 5 star because, I was struggling with Acne. For a girl who never had acne her whole life, I was STRUGGLING! The Good Molecule Niaciamide Toner and Soap and the oil was of great help. I used it for about 3 month. It helped reduce the acne and brighten my skin. I really enjoyed using it. I'll post another review that will include pictures
Bristol, PA
Good Molecules Daily Brightening Serum Full Size uploaded by Katie H.
So far so good I've only been using this for a 3 weeks, I have dry sensitive skin and so far No issues which is Always a good sign Ill update this review in a few more weeks to let people know if I've gotten result but for the Price, the fantastic fragrance free ingredients list and the fact that it plays well with every product I've tried with it, you can't beat it. Give it a try.