Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesGood Lovin
Good Lovin' Cow Ear Dog Chew, 06 oz (pack of 4)

Good Lovin' Cow Ear Dog Chew, 0.6 oz (pack of 4)

by Good Lovin

The Good Lovin' Cow Ear Dog Chew appeals to your pup's senses with a stimulating texture and flavorful taste. Sourced from the ranches of South America, this snack helps to clean their teeth and gums as they chew

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Good Lovin' Cow Ear Dog Chew, 0.6 oz (pack of 4)!
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: PETCO
This review is for the Bully Coated cow ear chew. My dogs give it two paws up! The bully stick “sprinkles” are a nice addition to a chew that my dogs would otherwise possibly ignore. They need that little extra enticement to get them to start chewing on ears, and bully sticks are one of the things I never have an issue with them liking. This way I can give them a variety of chews. These are workable enough that my dogs can get a nice soft and gooey spot started pretty quickly (which they like), but not too fast that the chew is gone in no time. I have them each an ear to keep busy with at the start of a sporting event we went to, and it kept them busy the whole time. There was still plenty left over, too. Very pleased and happy dogs here!
Charlotte R.
Panorama City, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
Great chew treat for dogs. Can be used to keep your dog busy or a little snack. Seems to soften up easier compared to rawhide strips.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Shar Pei Lab mix, and he has a super sensitive stomach. He has a very limited diet, and can’t have pigs ears. Because there is little to no grease on the cow ear, he can have it without messing up his stomach. Also they are cheaper than pig ears, too.

Looking for your answer?