Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesGood Lovin
Good Lovin' Beef Tripe Twist Dog Chews, Pack of 5

Good Lovin' Beef Tripe Twist Dog Chews, Pack of 5

by Good Lovin

The Good Lovin' Beef Tripe Twist Dog Chews let you cater to your playful pup's affection for stimulating flavors and textures. Each satisfying bite and chew can also help clean their teeth and gums.

Start your review of Good Lovin' Beef Tripe Twist Dog Chews, Pack of 5!
Megan C.
Munhall, PA
Love this brand of treats ! They’re all natural so I feel better about giving them too my dogs! A little pricey but nothing crazy. Plus they love it!
Cynthia H.
Portland, OR
She liked them, but didn't love them. There were some pieces leftover. She prefers the Piggy Slices and beef trachea.
Melissa G.
Indianapolis , IN
Good Lovin' Beef Tripe Twist Dog Chews, Pack of 5 uploaded by Melissa G.
My boy goes crazy for these.. every time I give him one he devours it.. I love that it good for oral care and digestive care as well. I usually give my good vital essentials as a snack.. but he also love these...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...