Good Lovin' Beef Trachea Dog Chews, 5.64 oz. uploaded by Ciera C.

BY GOOD LOVIN

Good Lovin' Beef Trachea Dog ChewsPerfectly slow-dried for a crunchy chew, hollow Beef Trachea is perfect for nibbling and gnawing, and helps control plaque and tartar buildup. From pasture-raised, grass-fed Australian beef, trachea is a tasty chew with tempting texture and savory beef flavor. see more...

Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
Our pup loves these! I like that they aren't stinky and keep her occupied and happy for a couple hours. They're a bit messy but your pup will clean up every last bit haha.
Lauren L.
I cannot stress enough to GET THESE FOR YOUR DOG. They keep my aussie entertained for hours. She loves bully sticks, but I hate the smell. With these, there is ZERO odor and she loves them just as much. Not to mention, they're a lot cheaper than bullysticks are.

Buy one, then I won't be surprised if you end up buying them in bulk like I do on Amazon. Worth every last penny.
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
Tracheas are my dogs favorite types of treats. Good lovin is by far a quality brand at a good price