Good Karma Flax Milk Dairy Free Beverage Vanilla uploaded by Winnie L.Good Karma Flax Milk Dairy Free Beverage Vanilla uploaded by Ashli M.

BY GOOD KARMA

Good Karma™ Vanilla Flax Milk.

Creamy & delicious.

60 calories per serving.

Dairy free beverage.

1200mg omega 3s.

Free, no lactose, gluten, tree nuts, soy, or carrageenan.

Half gallon (1.89 L). see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This is the best milk I've ever had and it is the best for you. Vanilla flavor is best, I actually crave this! I tried the protein added one and it tastes waaay different so make sure you pay attention to the label clearly that it is only vanilla not vanilla protein. 😃
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is so good and im very glad that local stores sell it. Its affordable and very flavorful. This stuff has really helped my nursing supply as well. Consistent buyer of this stuff because it is so fantastic
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I was really surprised about this Flax seed milk.  It tasted really good.  It is light like rice milk, and the vanilla flavor was just on point.  I bought it at Target with some manufacturer coupon, so it came out pennies.  It actually surprised me how good it tasted, a good alternative to milk or lactose intolerant people.
Ashli M.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
I've been don't this milk in stores for a while and I finally decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. It's great tasting and has the right ain't of calories. Lactose and dairy yes!!! It's slightly sweet and is great in plain cereals. I also used it to make my protein smoothies. I'll definitely buy this again.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
I was very surprised at how good this flax milk was I was so hesitant to try it because I love milk but I decided to give it a try since it was my first time trying it but it was delicious I would buy this for myself and my daughters.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Cherryville, PA
I love this product. It tastes like a melted vanilla milkshake. Delicious - with no nasty ingredients.