Good Karma Flax Milk Dairy Free Beverage Unsweetened uploaded by Lanay K.Good Karma Flax Milk Dairy Free Beverage Unsweetened uploaded by Rachel P.

BY GOOD KARMA

Good Karma™ Unsweeetened Flax Milk Dairy Free Beverage.

No sugar added.

0% sugar.

100% delicious.

1200 mg omega 3s.

25 calories per serving!

Free.

No lactose, gluten, tree nuts, soy, or carrageenan.

Half gallon (1.89 L). see more...

Lanay K.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this as a milk alternative! It does not upset my stomach at all. I am allergic to milk and many other alternative milks still upset my stomach. The consistency is closer to regular milk and tastes great even though its unsweet. It's good in smoothies, coffee, and cereal or completely on its own. It may change the taste of certain food just a little if using it to cook. I buy this brand all of the time and I hope they never stop making it. Oh and the price is reasonable at most places too!
Marisol P.
Hayward , CA
I love to try different types of non-dairy milk ever since I gave up real milk about 2 years now, and let me just say there's something about this Flax Milk that will always make me prefer it over any other type of milk. I've tried oat, hemp, cashew, pistachio, soy, and even the infamous almond milk, but nothing compares to Flax Milk. You don't get a weird after taste and the best part is that it's easy to digest and use as you would real milk. I've found myself just drinking a glass of it just because it's that good. I know it's different but definitely give it a try, I'm sure you won't regret it.
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
25 calories! The perfect vegan milk for people counting calories. I use it in everything. Coffee, oatmeal, cereal. It's only a third of the calories of other milk substitutes.
It doesn't really have a taste, which is good!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This is the only milk I will purchase/drink. I usually buy it at Meijer because not many other retailers carry it. This stuff is so much healthier than almond milk or soy milk, especially if you go the sweetened route. And it tastes great.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this stuff. I'm on a dairy-free diet and this "milk" has been a lifesaver. I can still enjoy cereal, among other things.! It has slight nutty flavor, very slight. My husband and daughter haven't even noticed when I've given it to them on their cereal. I recommend this for anyone looking to reduce or cutout dairy altogether. Great product!
Kaitlyn S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I usually drink almond milk but this was on sale. Surprisingly good! And absolutely comparable taste-wise to plain, unsweetened almond milk. I could easily replace my regular almond milk with this, based on taste and omegas. Great for people who cannot have dairy, vegans, or people like me who just don't like regular milk. I've had it plain, with cereal, and in coffee. Good all round :)
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Amazing! And even better, my kids love it too! I use for everything beside savory dishes. So good in smootjies