BY GOOD KARMA

Good Karma™ Original Flax Milk Dairy Free Beverage.

1200mg omega 3s.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

New look!

Smooth & creamy.

50 calories per serving.

No lactose, gluten, tree nuts, soy, or carrageenan.

Half gallon (1.89L). see more...

Laura K.
Shillington, PA
Really love this dairy alternative. I am willing to admit it has a different taste that's not for everyone but I really enjoy it.
Dania W.
Absolutely love this!! Tastes amazing! I pour it on my coffee or eat it with cereal. I love it! No cows milk for me ;)
Hollie G.
Strathroy , Ontario
I've stopped drinking milk, for the reason that I never enjoyed it and just believed it would be something I'd never pick up again. Until I started drinking flax milk, the name is so unappealing and I believed it would be disgusting, but I love this stuff! It's so good and is so good for you! It's sweet like almond milk, but not as watered down. I love it in my cereal and it's even better in coffee. Only 50 calories a glass so drink as much as you want!