BY YORK

York Peppermint with Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating Light Ice Cream - 6 CT.

York. Get the sensation!™.

6 bars.

Not a light food.

Peppermint light ice cream* dipped in a dark chocolate flavored coating.

See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

*The light ice cream in this product contains 75% less fat and 50% fewer calories than a range of full fat ice creams.

Good Humor®.

6 - 3 fl oz (89ml) bars. see more...

Rosa G.
This so remind so reminds me of a Klondike bar. These taste great they have that nice minty flavor that is amazing, it's so refreshing and you are able to get that crunch from the outer shell. The vanilla is so flavorful and creamy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to snack on an amazing ice cream.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
One of my favorite treats! I love mint and love ice cream. Melts in your mouth, bursting with pepperminty chocolatey goodness
Patricia  L.
Love the combination of dark chocolate and mint and you can't beat that's it's in a ice cream now!
Nicole H.
Orange city, FL
Tastes just like the peppermint patty candy, and I love those! So these are amazing with ice cream!
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
I tried these for the first time and they are so friggin good. I will definitely buy these again.
Jessica C.
Taste decent but the chocolate seems a little waxy def isn't a buy again for me
Brandy  S.
Woodstock, IL
I love ice cream I love York candy mix the 2. Together = heaven!!
Tima S.
Roxbury, MA
This is a good mixture of fresh and chocolate its very good to have on any day i used to always some in my bag
Diana R.
Good Humor York Peppermint Patty Ice Cream is Yummy!! Nice chocolate and mint flavor!! Perfect portion and you don't have to share!!
stefani v.
Wise, VA
This are delicious. I love peppermint patties and love ice cream and these are a perfect combination of both at a great price.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
Does anyone still eat these?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Do they taste too minty or too chocolatey?