BY GOOD HUMOR

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Good humor variety pack is amazing bundle of icecreams in a case that works good for our big family get togethers or summer days, they are also good icecreams and my kids love being able to have different items to choose from.
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is great especially when you have four boy I don't have to buy a bunch of different boxes. They can pick what ever one they choose. And the ice cream is so good.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I love good Humor Ice Cream all varities. It's hard to just pick one! Great flavors and the creamy taste is so delicious. Wonderful brand!
Shannon W.
Perfection in a box! All of the must have frozen treats are all together! No need to buy a box of each, this box has it all together!
Ellie H.
These are amazing and I can never pass when on sale it comes with a variety of ice cream great for parties.
Yvonne G.
I hope you enjoy it
Like I do
shannin g.
Richmond, CA
I love eating this when its a hot day like in the summer and there is variety you can choose from.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Pretty much the only ice cream I like .. These are all my top favorite. Great on a summer daaay.