Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count

Enjoy the delicious taste of Good Humor products. Taste our ice cream bars, cones, sandwiches and variety packs. Enjoy variety packs of Good Humor ice cream bars, sandwiches and cones, right in your freezer!

How good are these ?
Que pinta!!! Dónde los puedo conseguir en España?
Wow this one is looking so yummy
Start your review of Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count!
Product Highlights
They always remind me of my mom These were her favorite ice cream treat and she would hide them in the back of the freezer and count them if it looked like any were missing.in reviews
I love Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars- they are SO delicious and perfect on a hot, sunny summer day!in reviews
I remember getting these from the ice cream man, haha, but to this day I still won't eat other strawberry shortcake brands.in reviews
This is by far the best ice cream on the market and the best flavor it comes in.in reviews
Love, this are my favorite ice cream bars, Always are my go to snack or dessert.in reviews
Chandra G.
Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count uploaded by Chandra G.
Yummy! Yummy! These are such a delicious ice cream treat. The tastiest part is the shortcake crumbles sprinkled on the ice cream. This bar is a mix of vanilla and strawberry. You can often times find this on your local ice cream truck. If you haven't tried it I suggest you do.
tasha M.
Cumberland, MD
This is a great dessert. It’s super convenient to eat. The taste reminds me of my childhood. Others pluses are that it was less than $3 for a box of 6 and they are only 150 calories each. I did receive this for free though through my VoxBox but I would definitely buy these.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite ice cream treats for my sweet tooth. They always taste fresh and have an explosion of flavor. I wouldn't change anything regarding the taste. My only disappointment is that I can't eat the whole box guilt free! 😊
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Strawberry shortcake is such a tasty treat. Add my favorite sweet, ice cream and you have deliciousness! I do feel the flavors have changed some over the years to being not as strong. I also notice a freezer taste more than I use to more quickly.
Teena G.
Oakland, CA
Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count uploaded by Teena G.
This is such a yummy ice cream bar! I’ve had this since I was young and now my son loves it too! It’s a layer of vanilla and strawberry ice cream. The strawberry tastes almost like a mixture of a sorbet though. And the outside is a strawberry, dried milk, and butter crumb topping. It’s so good!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
These strawberry shortcake bars are a classic ice cream bar that I remember having ALL the time as a kid!! The strawberry flavor is a tad bit artificial for me now, but back then it was amazing! The crunchies on the outside are still my favorite part 😍 definitely recommend!!
Lellianne C.
Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count uploaded by Lellianne C.
Summer time means the good old ice cream truck makes it’s rounds around the neighborhood. Strawberry shortcake comes into mind when I hear the truck coming around my block. Such a great classic treat. It’s like a cool strawberry cheesecake on a stick! Gotta love it!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
These strawberry shortcake ice creams are awesome! Great taste and better flavor. Very good for a nice snack. Great for hot days or when you're in the mood for ice cream.
Wendy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count uploaded by Wendy W.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are my absolute favorite ice cream novelty treat! They have the perfect amount of sweetness, and I just love the crumbles on the outside. The strawberry flavor is the best choice in my opinion! Good Humor Variety Pack 20 Count
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I follow a low sugar lifestyle, but not everyone in my household does. My husband and daughter always have these on hand. I make sure to always have them in stock for a sweet treat for my fam.