Good Humor Vanilla King Cone uploaded by Zaiane B.Good Humor Vanilla King Cone uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY GOOD HUMOR

Now with more chocolatey topping! Treat yourself like royalty with our classic Vanilla King Cone. A mix of vanilla* light ice cream in a sugar cone and crowned with chocolate-flavored coating and royally roasted peanuts.
*artificially flavored. Not a light food.

Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these ice cream cones. They're inexpensive but easily compare to the more expensive brands. My fav part of these cones are the very last bite, the bottom of the cone where there's an inch of chocolate :)
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
This is my first time eating this ice cream and i have to say that I Like it😍 creamy,good flavors,the peanuts on top are delicious and crunchy. I bought it at Walgreens US$3.49👌🏻
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
This is what I always get when the ice cream truck comes. All the different flavors taste amazing together. I love the chocolate at the bottom of the cone.
Iriana C.
APO , Ae
You can never go wrong with a ice cream cone especially a king cone with all the chocolate goodness. I'd have to say the king cones are on of my favorite
Sierra A.
Roanoke, VA
I loved these when I was a kid and actually still do!! They're so tasty. I always started eating the toppings and the ice cream then ate the cone last.
Amber C.
Phoenix, AZ
Still one of the better ice cream cones I've had! For something sold at gas stations, this little frozen treats helps bring back childhood memories
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
These are so 💣 I love them better then the old drumsticks. The old ones are good too, but whoever come up with this idea is the 💣
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
One of my favorites kinda of ice cream! It definitely helps the ice cream craving a lot considering it is king size!
Zaiane B.
Inwood, NY
Amooo!!! Excelente opção para os dias de verão, é uma delicia e sem contar que tem um bom preço.
DeAnna C.
I love these! My most favorite part is the piece of chocolate chuck at the bottom of the cone.