BY GOOD HUMOR

• How many can you eat??? 9 Answers
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these. They are perfect when your in the mood for ice cream and can't decide the flavor.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate and vanilla ice cream pop i like this product because it has different variety
Chelisse B.
Chelisse B.
Good Humor Vanilla and Chocolate, something I'm definitely craving right now. So good.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Yummy tasty delicious refreshing treat. I keep in my freezer for the babies
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Ughhh I love these the ice cream is very creamy and the chocolate gives it a little extra boost to make it taste even better yummm
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Foodie Expert
Great snack for anytime! Love the variety pack because if you don't want chocolate you can have vanilla! So creamy and sweet
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream. am a fan of ice cream, but not all, but this one is so creamy.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
hindsville, AR
Foodie Expert
These snack pops are so delicious! It's a great snack for after school or work and especially during the summer!
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Foodie Expert
Omg I love this they're so tasty !! I always buy these once a month and I just can't stop eating this lol
Hillary T.
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good ! I like getting these from el paletero ! These are ones of my favorite popsicle
How many can you eat???
Julia E.
Julia E.
Foodie Expert
These sound good. Is the taste similar to swirl ice cream like vanilla & chocolate? Which flavor is more dominant?