BY GOOD HUMOR

• How many can you eat??? 9 Answers
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
These are really good, perfect treat on hot summer days or when you just feel like having a quick snack.
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good ! I like getting these from el paletero ! These are ones of my favorite popsicle
Leah H.
These are so delicious I love the chocolate and vanilla cause they are good to share with friends!
Mipsy M.
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate and vanilla ice cream pop i like this product because it has different variety
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these. They are perfect when your in the mood for ice cream and can't decide the flavor.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these! I can never have just one. These are my go to snacks for my kids, they love them!
Chelisse B.
Good Humor Vanilla and Chocolate, something I'm definitely craving right now. So good.
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Yummy tasty delicious refreshing treat. I keep in my freezer for the babies
Cheyenne S.
Foodie Expert
Great snack for anytime! Love the variety pack because if you don't want chocolate you can have vanilla! So creamy and sweet
Sharon K.
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream. am a fan of ice cream, but not all, but this one is so creamy.
Mipsy M.
How many can you eat???
Julia E.
Foodie Expert
These sound good. Is the taste similar to swirl ice cream like vanilla & chocolate? Which flavor is more dominant?