BY GOOD HUMOR

• These sound good. Is the taste similar to swirl ice cream like va...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat??? 9 Answers
Leslie L.
Homeland, CA
I mean who doesn't like ice cream or chocolate ? This both in one. Its just great to eat during the summer.
Natasha A.
Love this box for when I'm craving ice cream and not sure if I want vanilla or chocolate! They are amazing
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
So yummy i love this ice cream i will be buying agian highly recommended to anyone who loves ice cream ūüć¶
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These are really good, perfect treat on hot summer days or when you just feel like having a quick snack.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Omg I love this they're so tasty !! I always buy these once a month and I just can't stop eating this lol
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good ! I like getting these from el paletero ! These are ones of my favorite popsicle
Leah H.
These are so delicious I love the chocolate and vanilla cause they are good to share with friends!
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these. They are perfect when your in the mood for ice cream and can't decide the flavor.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I love these! I can never have just one. These are my go to snacks for my kids, they love them!
Mipsy M.
I love chocolate and vanilla ice cream pop i like this product because it has different variety
Mipsy M.
How many can you eat???
Julia E.
These sound good. Is the taste similar to swirl ice cream like vanilla & chocolate? Which flavor is more dominant?