BY GOOD HUMOR

• These sound good. Is the taste similar to swirl ice cream like va...3 Answers
  • How many can you eat??? 9 Answers
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
I love ice cream and this is one of my favorites one. My daughter loves it. It's a affordable price and it's Taste the same as the well known brand Haagen Dasz....
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Foodie Expert
These are very good. The icecream is so smooth and creamy and having chocolate and vanilla. I would recommend these to anyone who loves ice cream
Leslie L.
Homeland, CA
I mean who doesn't like ice cream or chocolate ? This both in one. Its just great to eat during the summer.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Foodie Expert
Omg I love this they're so tasty !! I always buy these once a month and I just can't stop eating this lol
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good ! I like getting these from el paletero ! These are ones of my favorite popsicle
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these! I can never have just one. These are my go to snacks for my kids, they love them!
Sharon K.
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream. am a fan of ice cream, but not all, but this one is so creamy.
Stephanie T.
hindsville, AR
Foodie Expert
These snack pops are so delicious! It's a great snack for after school or work and especially during the summer!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Another family long time favorite of ours to have as after work snack! Its not too "Sweet" and its perfect..
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Ughhh I love these the ice cream is very creamy and the chocolate gives it a little extra boost to make it taste even better yummm
Mipsy M.
How many can you eat???
Julia E.
Foodie Expert
These sound good. Is the taste similar to swirl ice cream like vanilla & chocolate? Which flavor is more dominant?