BY GOOD HUMOR #1 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

America’s favorite strawberry shortcake bar! Our cake-coated frozen Strawberry Shortcake dessert bar is the perfect treat for any season.

Good Humor® Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bar
  • "They always remind me of my mom These were her favorite ice cream treat and she would hide them in the back of the freezer and count them if it looked like any were missing." in 9 reviews
  • "I love Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars- they are SO delicious and perfect on a hot, sunny summer day!" in 2 reviews
  • "I remember getting these from the ice cream man, haha, but to this day I still won't eat other strawberry shortcake brands." in 2 reviews
  • "As a child when I heard that ice cream truck off in the distance I knew instantly that I would choose these." in 1 review
  • "Love, this are my favorite ice cream bars, Always are my go to snack or dessert." in 1 review
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG oh Em Gee this is one of my favorite ice cream is ever. I love the powder coating of like bits of a strawberry shortcake and the inside with a creamy vanilla and strawberry is so good. I love this dessert bar on the summer hot day it is so good and perfect.
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Kroger
These are like a blast from the past. The quality and taste has remained consistent over the years. I can pretty much finish a box in two days. They’re so delicious and addicting .
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Oldie but goodie. Loving these was not a phase. I will pick one up on a hot summers day at cvs or 7/11 right now. Strawberry shortcake flavor is for sure the best. The crunchy outside is definitely the best part of the whole experience. They should sell a whole tub of this stuff! @goodhumor let me know
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
This is a great dessert. It’s super convenient to eat. The taste reminds me of my childhood. Others pluses are that it was less than $3 for a box of 6 and they are only 150 calories each. I did receive this for free though through my VoxBox but I would definitely buy these.
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I love this so much OMG I can’t believe I found this on Influenster. This one is my favorite, the strawberry flavor is delicious, yum🤪. There is also the chocolate one which is also amazing, I love shortcake dessert bars so much. 🍦🍦🍦🎗🥇🏆
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Yes yes yes!! These are just so good. The strawberry 🍓 mixed with the ice cream and the shortcake makes it everything! It is so satisfying and refreshing for the hot weather in the summer. It’s a tasty treat that I recommend having.
Zhanna K.
tacoma
I personally am not a fan of these
I dont know why but they dont taste good to me. However I have a friend who loves these and they are always eating them. I guess some people like them and others dont
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
These are soo good! They were always my favorite ice cream to get in school. The short bread crumbs on the outside are my favorite part of the ice cream. I find the pack of six at my local grocery store.
Christina D.
160 parkside dr
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I had never had the strawberry shortcake bars until college and boy was I missing out. The strawberry center is covered with vanilla ice cream and then covered with bits of shortcake. A must try!
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
If I gave ice cream this is my go too, I don’t even like strawberry ice cream but this! Omg it’s so good! I buy mine at any grocery store. It’s affordable and bomb! Definitely recommend
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer the strawberry or chocolate ice cream bars?
Isabel G.
Patterson
Does anyone else think this ice cream is good or what..??
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
Wow this one is looking so yummy
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Does anyone know if these come in boxes larger than a 6ct. box?
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Am I the only one that thinks they changed the way they made this ice cream ?

Walmart