BY GOOD HUMOR #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

America’s favorite strawberry shortcake bar! Our cake-coated frozen Strawberry Shortcake dessert bar is the perfect treat for any season.

• Does anyone know if these come in boxes larger than a 6ct...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this ice cream is good or what..??3 Answers
  • Wow this one is looking so yummy2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They always remind me of my mom These were her favorite ice cream treat and she would hide them in the back of the freezer and count them if it looked like any were missing." in 9 reviews
  • "I love Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars- they are SO delicious and perfect on a hot, sunny summer day!" in 2 reviews
  • "I remember getting these from the ice cream man, haha, but to this day I still won't eat other strawberry shortcake brands." in 2 reviews
  • "As a child when I heard that ice cream truck off in the distance I knew instantly that I would choose these." in 1 review
  • "Love, this are my favorite ice cream bars, Always are my go to snack or dessert." in 1 review
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
If you rate this anything less than 5 Stars, i think your opinion is absolutely wrong. These are such a nostalgic icecream bar. I used to buy these at lunch in middle school all the time. They are so creamy and smooth on the inside and the outside cake melts in your mouth. I love he strawberry flavor and it almost makes you feel like you’re eating something healthy (but you’re not). I love this product. I love this flavor. I think everyone should try these at least once.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Oldie but goodie. Loving these was not a phase. I will pick one up on a hot summers day at cvs or 7/11 right now. Strawberry shortcake flavor is for sure the best. The crunchy outside is definitely the best part of the whole experience. They should sell a whole tub of this stuff! @goodhumor let me know
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
This is a great dessert. It’s super convenient to eat. The taste reminds me of my childhood. Others pluses are that it was less than $3 for a box of 6 and they are only 150 calories each. I did receive this for free though through my VoxBox but I would definitely buy these.
Laura S.
York PA
These have been a favorite of mine since childhood. It definitely has that nostalgia factor to it that reminds me of running to the ice cream truck. My husband once braved a blizzard to pick these up for me as a midnight craving. 10/10 for him and the ice cream.
Lynn B.
I love these bars. I grew up eating them in school. They were hard to find. These have a crunchy coating on the outside. The inside is vanilla and strawberry. It is so enjoyable to eat. They also come in chocolate, but the strawberry is better.
Veronica G.
My favorite version of a Summer snack is this right here. I love the taste and the fact that it’s not to sweet. It’s a good size and it’s also a great price. I would even pay more for these babies because they just put me in such a great mood
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I love this so much OMG I can’t believe I found this on Influenster. This one is my favorite, the strawberry flavor is delicious, yum🤪. There is also the chocolate one which is also amazing, I love shortcake dessert bars so much. 🍦🍦🍦🎗🥇🏆
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Yes yes yes!! These are just so good. The strawberry 🍓 mixed with the ice cream and the shortcake makes it everything! It is so satisfying and refreshing for the hot weather in the summer. It’s a tasty treat that I recommend having.
Jennifer P.
Girard
I love these!! The vanilla and strawberry ice cream combo is amazing! The crunchies on the outside are so good! I love that the coating on the outside gives it a little crunch. Such a great treat on a hot summer day!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
These are sooo good! They taste like frozen strawberry shortcakes! I like the chocolate ones better but these are just as good! They are the perfect snack late at night or at the pool! I highly recommend them!!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer the strawberry or chocolate ice cream bars?
Isabel G.
Patterson
Does anyone else think this ice cream is good or what..??
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Am I the only one that thinks they changed the way they made this ice cream ?
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Does anyone know if these come in boxes larger than a 6ct. box?
Shabnam A.
New Delhi
Wow this one is looking so yummy