Good Humor® Strawberry Shortcake

Good Humor® Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars.

Cake coated.

Artificially flavored.

Light vanilla ice cream* and strawberry flavored center.

Artificial flavor and color added.

Not a light food.

*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 30% less calories than a range of full fat ice creams.

The taste you love since 1920.

Good Humor® Strawberry Shortcake
  • "They always remind me of my mom These were her favorite ice cream treat and she would hide them in the back of the freezer and count them if it looked like any were missing." in 9 reviews
  • "I remember getting these from the ice cream man, haha, but to this day I still won't eat other strawberry shortcake brands." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars- they are SO delicious and perfect on a hot, sunny summer day!" in 2 reviews
  • "As a child when I heard that ice cream truck off in the distance I knew instantly that I would choose these." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best ice cream on the market and the best flavor it comes in." in 1 review
g V.
These are a CLASSIC. They are so yummy. There’s a strawberry and shortcake flavored crumble on the outside with vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream in the middle. They actually taste like a strawberry shortcake and the strawberry flavoring doesn’t taste grossly artificial. I love these. They make me think of summer.
Lala 💙.
Rosedale, NY
Love This Ice Cream Bar ! It taste like really strawberry shortcake! I bought mine from my local Walgreens and when I tell you anytime that ice cream truck pass that’s what I’m asking for! I love it
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This ice cream brings me back to childhood.Running to make sure the ice cream truck didn't leave so I could get my favorite treat,sometimes this one in particular.I remember eating this outside on a hot summer day and how much i really enjoyed the flavors.
Renee W.
Tukwila, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my all time favorite ice cream. The taste is out of this world I literally buy a pack every time I'm in the grocery store I'm actually eating one as i writing this lol They are reasonably priced if you like shortcake like me then I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love strawberry shortcake ice cream. This ice cream is the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy. My daughters love it and so do I. You can purchase this ice cream at any grocery store. I will continue to buy this ice cream for my family because we love it.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
as a kid theses are what I would always get from the ice cream truck to me its one of the best ice cream/popsicle /treat ever I still get them from time to time i'll grab on why at dollar tree or even I'll grab a box at Walmart here and there I've even bought the ice cream cake walmart sells and its just as good
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of the best pops I have ever had. I remember having these as a kid in elementary school. It has a really nice strawberry shortcake flavor. My favorite part would be the crunchy crumbs it has on the outside of the pop. These pops are perfect for the summer.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are a delicious treat for those hot summer days and the strawberry flavor is so refreshing! I've always enjoyed this style of ice cream since I was a child and will always come back for more as these are some of the best I've had!
Stephany D.
This is my favorite ice cream of all time. I always used to get these whenever the ice cream truck stopped in front of my house. They are absolutely delicious. The strawberry and vanilla taste work so well together. I would eat one of these every single day if I could
Hayley G.
These are my ALL TIME favorite “popsicle”! They are amazing!!! The only con is that they can get crumbs every where if you aren’t careful, but it’s worth it! I love these things!! Would definitely recommend to others!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer the strawberry or chocolate ice cream bars?
Isabel G.
Does anyone else think this ice cream is good or what..??
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Am I the only one that thinks they changed the way they made this ice cream ?
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Does anyone know if these come in boxes larger than a 6ct. box?
mariangel a.
se ve realmente bueno. vivo en un pais donde lamentablemente no tenemos mucha variedad de producto.sabe muy rico?