BY GOOD HUMOR

Good Humor® Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars.

Cake coated.

Artificially flavored.

Light vanilla ice cream* and strawberry flavored center.

Artificial flavor and color added.

Not a light food.

*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 30% less calories than a range of full fat ice creams.

The taste you love since 1920.

Good Humor® Strawberry Shortcake
  • "They always remind me of my mom These were her favorite ice cream treat and she would hide them in the back of the freezer and count them if it looked like any were missing." in 9 reviews
  • "I love Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars- they are SO delicious and perfect on a hot, sunny summer day!" in 2 reviews
  • "I remember getting these from the ice cream man, haha, but to this day I still won't eat other strawberry shortcake brands." in 2 reviews
  • "Love, this are my favorite ice cream bars, Always are my go to snack or dessert." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best ice cream on the market and the best flavor it comes in." in 1 review
Marci C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these! They remind me of chasing down the ice cream truck as a child just to get one. Now, I can pick them up individually at the local market (if I buy a box I'll eat them all!!!) Great blend of flavor a intensified by the crunchy shortbread crumbles on the outside. Love it when I hit a tart spot in the midst of all of that lovely goodness. Near and dear to my heart, and always will be.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
Foodie Expert
This was a staple in my house growing up. Lol my mom used to get so mad if they were all gone before she was able to get one. It got to the point we couldn't touch them lol so that's how good they are. Typical pricing for ice cream bars. A good blend of flavors and the strawberry center is sweet.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite ice cream. The taste is out of this world I literally buy a pack every time I'm in the grocery store I'm actually eating one as i writing this lol They are reasonably priced if you like shortcake like me then I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
This ice cream sums up my childhood! This would be the only ice cream bar I would eat as a kid, but growing up I did get out of the rut and explored the many different ice cream flavors there were. I miss these though, especially their crunchy and crispy outer garnish.
Luna B.
I love these! This is the best ice cream bar on the planet. I used to get these from the ice cream truck when I was young. I've had a love affair with them ever since. So great for summer or when you want something decadent without a ton of calories.
Casey B.
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love these! I like this flavor even better than the chocolate oreo flavor you can find, and that's a lot coming from someone who you could call a choc-o-holic! These taste great and are delicious straight from the freezer. 10/10 do recommend.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
All the great ice in one box a little on the high side at Walmart paid $12.98 before tax. I like this variety pack because you get both the strawberry and chocolate eclair bars. I wish there was more than 12 eclair bars.
Jenn A.
Foodie Expert
Not a huge fan of this ice cream.. Its ok i dont find myself buying this. Its good for people who love strawberries .. I only like the crunchy part on the outside i dont like the inside part of the ice cream
Kelly N.
Bartlett, IL
I used to get these ice cream bars from the ice cream man. I love that I can buy them in the freezer section at the grocery store. Such a sweet strawberry taste. I love the crumbles on the outside.
Zoe G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
A great snack in summer time. Always a nostalgic flavor that reminds me of chasing down the ice cream man in the park. And it comes on a stick for easy transportation.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Do you prefer the strawberry or chocolate ice cream bars?
Isabel G.
Patterson
Does anyone else think this ice cream is good or what..??
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Am I the only one that thinks they changed the way they made this ice cream ?
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if these come in boxes larger than a 6ct. box?
mariangel a.
Foodie Expert
se ve realmente bueno. vivo en un pais donde lamentablemente no tenemos mucha variedad de producto.sabe muy rico?