Good Humor Reese's Dessert Cup

Indulge in Good Humor Reese's Peanut Butter Dessert Cups: peanut butter light ice cream with a Reese's Peanut Butter swirl dipped in a milk chocolate-flavored coating.

I’ve never tried one of these before. Does it taste similar to the candy?
What do you think about [product:reeses-peanut-butter-ice-cream-cup] ? I've never tried before so i wanna know how is it? Is it good or bad?
Does this have a true peanut butter taste like an actual Reese’s peanut butter cup?
Start your review of Good Humor Reese's Dessert Cup!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
I love Reesie’s but this one is just a little bit too big it taste great is just too much I definitely recommend it if you like a lot of sweets
Paige A.
Dustin, OK
Addicting! I can't walk into a store without buying one. My daughter loves them just as much as I do.
Lorrie M.
This is one of my daughters favorites! She swears by it! She says it tastes just like a frozen Reese’s peanut butter cup! Definitely gets brownie points with her if I buy these!
Robin R.
Meredith, NH
Such a great product the taste is outstanding. It starts off with a delicious chocolate coating then you get to the peanut butter ice cream that melts in your mouth. Both of my kids love these ice creams. We love chocolate and peanut butter and think these make a wonderful treat.
Vy T.
Maryland
Purchased at: Costco
good ice cream. i like not too sweet like this. i can eat more than 3 because it very good
Elizabeth  W.
An ice cream version of Reese’s peanut butter cups?! You bet I bought this! It’s so delicious! Peanut butter cup flavored ice cream is a rare commodity, and it doesn’t disappoint at all! Give it a try! 😍
Samantha E.
Lacey, WA
So yummy! Peanut butter cups in an ice cream bar! Pure heaven! Great for summer treat on a hot day! Would recommend
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,294 reviews
Good Humor Reese's Dessert Cup uploaded by Melissa  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best candy in the game ever! I love these as a bed time snack and anytime. I will always have these as a staple to diet. I can eat about 2 a night. I love them so so much. I hope they get even more creative as they grow.
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
I have to say these combine 2 of my favorites, ice cream and Reese’s peanut butter cups. The hard shell that you open up to have a creamy delicious flavored ice cream seems so simple but is a delicious taste for your taste buds. I used to just freeze my peanut butter cups but with this addition it makes more sense to get more bang for your buck. I wish I was still able to find these because I’d be the first in line to stock up!
Robin  L.
Las Cruces, NM
These are good a little too much peanut butter flavor for my liking. I had them several times and I just don't like the balance of the chocolate peanut ratio. Good value for the price. I'll stick with something else but if you do like peanut butter these are for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Claudia Ximena A.
Perú
il y a un an
What do you think about Good Humor Reese's Dessert Cup ? I've never tried before so i wanna know how is it? Is it good or bad?
Busisiwe M. il y a un an
They are absolutely amazing... the peanut butter filling and the chocolate combined are like the ultimate combo! I definitely recommend you to try them!!!