Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Sophie F.

BY GOOD HUMOR #32 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Now with more OREO Cookie Pieces! Our fan-favorite frozen dessert bar now has even more OREO cookie pieces, with a scrumptious OREO cookie crunch coating. Glass of milk not required.

Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars
  • "I just wish there were more in the box then just 6 ice cream bars but if you put crunched oreos in your ice cream then you will love these ice cream bars " in 1 review
  • "When I saw this product at my local grocery store." in 1 review
Jaime M.
I absolutely love this Ice cream it’s my favorite snack to snack on!!! I always buy it, this has a great flavor and is different from other Ice cream. It is very Delicious and i recommend buying this Ice cream!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Yum I'm trying these next shopping day I bet they are so Delicious I can't wait to sink my teeth into them and taste them. They probably gone be my new fav ice cream popsicle
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Oreos! and Ice cream is the perfect snack. So these two go perfect together. The taste is amazing. The only issue I have is that they don't have them at my local grocery store so they are hard to find.
Jenn A.
These will always be my favorite! I use to eat this alot back then when growing up. My school would have these ice cream vending machines and i would always buy this ice cream. Its so yummy i love oreos
Rell B.
These are so good . I just wish there were more in the box then just 6 ice cream bars but if you put crunched Oreos in your ice cream then you will love these ice cream bars
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite childhood ice cream choices. I still love these to this day. When i was younger there was never a time when we didn't have these in our freezer.
Erin B.
El Paso, TX
I adore these. They're the perfect summer treat! I love Oreos to begin with, so these were an obvious choice for me. The perfectly mix the cookie to cream flavor in a delightful frozen treat!
Cristina m.
I love Oreos!♥♥♥ and Ice cream is the perfect snack. So these two go perfect together. The taste is amazing. The only issue I have is that they don't have them at my local grocery store so they are hard to find.These are delicious! how could you have anything bad to say about Oreos and ice cream. A perfect delicious chocolaty treat.
Rosa G.
I love all kind of ice cream. I also love Oreos. When I saw this product at my local grocery store. I knew I just had to have it. They are delicious.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
So so good! I love these ice creams. They are messy but they are very good. Anytime I crave something sweet this is what I like to go for. It's great
Marram S.
These look like heaven on a stick lol do they taste as yummy as they look?
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Does anyone else like these too?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
Are the Oreo ice cream taste good
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
Which ice cream is better the Oreo one or the snickers one or the Reese's one
quetal esta? en mi pais no hay