Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Sophie F.

BY GOOD HUMOR

Now with more OREO Cookie Pieces! Our fan-favorite frozen dessert bar now has even more OREO cookie pieces, with a scrumptious OREO cookie crunch coating. Glass of milk not required.

Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars
  • "I just wish there were more in the box then just 6 ice cream bars but if you put crunched oreos in your ice cream then you will love these ice cream bars " in 1 review
  • "When I saw this product at my local grocery store." in 1 review
Cristina m.
Cristina m.
Foodie Expert
I love Oreos!♥♥♥ and Ice cream is the perfect snack. So these two go perfect together. The taste is amazing. The only issue I have is that they don't have them at my local grocery store so they are hard to find.These are delicious! how could you have anything bad to say about Oreos and ice cream. A perfect delicious chocolaty treat.
Auleria Y.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
Foodie Expert
Oreos are delicious, but Oreo Ice-cream is just like heaven but in your mouth.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Yum I'm trying these next shopping day I bet they are so Delicious I can't wait to sink my teeth into them and taste them. They probably gone be my new fav ice cream popsicle
Megan K.
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Foodie Expert
So so good! I love these ice creams. They are messy but they are very good. Anytime I crave something sweet this is what I like to go for. It's great
MELANIE B.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
Obsessed with this flavor! I had a huge craving for these when I was pregnant. Still love them and now my 2 year old daughter loves them.
Amy Q.
Amy Q.
Dallas, TX
These are the very definition of cookies and cream, they're a fabulous summer treat!  They never last long at our house though.  So good!
Josh S.
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these things so much. How can you go wrong with Oreo anything? These ice bars are some of the best ever.
Vanii M.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Oreos! and Ice cream is the perfect snack. So these two go perfect together. The taste is amazing. The only issue I have is that they don't have them at my local grocery store so they are hard to find.
Journee H.
Journee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
These are so goooooood ! 🙌 these icecream bars melt in your mouth. It tastes just like oreo cookies. 🍪
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Foodie Expert
I could eat a whole box myself! And I'm not a huge ice cream dessert person. But these are absolute heaven! They're one of my favorite bars!
maria c.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Does anyone else like these too?
Marram S.
Marram S.
These look like heaven on a stick lol do they taste as yummy as they look?
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Which ice cream is better the Oreo one or the snickers one or the Reese's one
Porterville , CA
Foodie Expert
Are the Oreo ice cream taste good
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Foodie Expert
Where could I po find this in the Massachusetts area !?