Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Ne3shi_Winnee R.Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Sophie F.

BY GOOD HUMOR

Now with more OREO Cookie Pieces! Our fan-favorite frozen dessert bar now has even more OREO cookie pieces, with a scrumptious OREO cookie crunch coating. Glass of milk not required.

Good Humor Oreo Ice Cream Bars
  • "I just wish there were more in the box then just 6 ice cream bars but if you put crunched oreos in your ice cream then you will love these ice cream bars " in 1 review
  • "When I saw this product at my local grocery store." in 1 review
Erica O.
akron
amazing dessert!! I love these and have went back for seconds!! The only problem I have is that it is SO messy, the Oreo crumbles on the outside fall off very easily. It’s worth it for the taste, but still very annoying!
Jaime M.
I absolutely love this Ice cream it’s my favorite snack to snack on!!! I always buy it, this has a great flavor and is different from other Ice cream. It is very Delicious and i recommend buying this Ice cream!
Teresa N.
I'm crying because I ate my last Oreo Ice Cream Bar yesterday. I would say these are the perfect summer treat but I eat these babies year round! They're so amazing. Nice and creamy vanilla ice cream with mixed with bits of Oreo cookies and the outside is a nice layer of more Oreo cookies. I can only let myself grab one box at a time or I will over indulge myself and hate myself an hour later. Just kidding, I love myself even more and consider having one more :P
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love Oreos, they are my favorite cookie. So having it in ice cream is the best of everything. These taste amazing and you can always catch them on sale at Target or Stop and Shop.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Oreos! and Ice cream is the perfect snack. So these two go perfect together. The taste is amazing. The only issue I have is that they don't have them at my local grocery store so they are hard to find.
Jennifer A.
These will always be my favorite! I use to eat this alot back then when growing up. My school would have these ice cream vending machines and i would always buy this ice cream. Its so yummy i love oreos
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Yum I'm trying these next shopping day I bet they are so Delicious I can't wait to sink my teeth into them and taste them. They probably gone be my new fav ice cream popsicle
Rell B.
These are so good . I just wish there were more in the box then just 6 ice cream bars but if you put crunched Oreos in your ice cream then you will love these ice cream bars
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite childhood ice cream choices. I still love these to this day. When i was younger there was never a time when we didn't have these in our freezer.
Erin B.
El Paso, TX
I adore these. They're the perfect summer treat! I love Oreos to begin with, so these were an obvious choice for me. The perfectly mix the cookie to cream flavor in a delightful frozen treat!
Marram S.
These look like heaven on a stick lol do they taste as yummy as they look?
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Does anyone else like these too?
Sara K.
Sugar Land
Where can I buy these?! I haven’t seen them in Kroger, HEB, or wal mart
Destinee M.
Has anyone tried these?? They look AMAZING!
quetal esta? en mi pais no hay