BY GOOD HUMOR

Good Humor® Giant Vanilla Ice Cream.

Artificially flavored.

Vanilla light ice cream between two chocolate flavored wafers.

Not a light food. see more...

Marietta R.
Foodie Expert
I actually bought this at a gas station as a joke snack for my husband and we loved it. We will definitely buy it again. The texture is so much better than most sandwiched out there. It is huge, so unless you're hungry, plan to split it. He let me have ONE bite, lol.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Foodie Expert
Wow!!! Good Humor ice cream sandwiches are delicious I must say. These tasty treats are the best if you haven't had one get one and you will see what I'm talking about.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
Love this ice cream sandwich. The brand is great. Price isn't too awful. The flavor is the best out of all the brands I have tried.
Shanay H.
By far the only one I buy in stores. Lol. I ate these threw out my pregnancy and am still addicted to them. 250 cals worth it. Lol.
jalana w.
Somerset, KY
This giant ice cream sandwich is delicious! It is also great to share with your significant other because it is so big!
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
Foodie Expert
Super delicious ice cream. It's so refreshing and creamy. Love the vanilla bean flavor