BY GOOD HUMOR

Good Humor® Chocolate Eclair Bars.
The taste you love since 1920.
Cake coated.
Artificially flavored.
Light vanilla ice cream* and chocolate flavored.
Fudge center.
Artificial flavor added.
Not a light food.
*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 30% less calories than a range of full fat ice creams.
6-3 fl oz (88ml) bars.
6 pack. see more...

Melissa M.
Islesford, ME
Oh my god I have been reintroduced to these lately because the general store that I work at sells them this summer. I find that I crave at least one a day now that the weather is getting hot. Super delicious and I wish there was a way to just have a freezer full with just these.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
The Good Humor Chocolate Eclair Bars are my favorite ice cream product to enjoy all year round!  There is more chocolate ice cream in each bar than vanilla, but I prefer chocolate so it is the perfect mix for me.  The crunchy coating is absolutely delicious and makes the bars that much better!  Another plus is how affordable they are.  If you buy them when they're on sale, you can usually get a box of 6 bars for $2 or less!
Kara S.
These are so delicious especially on a hot day! It reminds me of being a kid buying these off of the ice cream truck. The chocolate crunches on the outside compliment the chocolate ice cream on the inside very well.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
These are very good and I like the strawberry ones just as much! These always make me think of the ice cream truck. They are a great snack anytime but eating them in the summer brings back the memories!
crystal c.
This taste OK. To me in the middle there is to much vanilla ice cream and not enough chocolate eclair. The outside taste very good.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
Oh how these bring me back to the day of the ice cream truck. Whenever I find them I buy them. It's worth the discomfort to just remember the carefree days
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
These are my favorite! Bought these all the time from the ice cream man as a child. My brother enjoyed the strawberry flavor, while I prefer the chocolate. Classic treat.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
In love with these. Taste great like the strawberry shortcake ones. So yummy and great. Will love to have these right about now!
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Grew up with these as a kid. A smooth choc. tasting ice cream bar. When I want something good this is what I go looking for every time.
Tera S.
These are for chocolate lovers. my son and husband loves these they are good if u like chocolate
Deborah S.