Good Humor Chocolate Éclair Bar

Treat yourself to a yummy Good Humor Chocolate Eclair with our signature cake coating and a chocolatey-fudgey center!

I live in Miami, Florida and the Chocolate Eclairs are my favorite. My problem is no one sells them anymore is there a reason why?
Which is your favorite Good Humor Bar? mine is Chocolate Eclair
Start your review of Good Humor Chocolate Éclair Bar!
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
I don't like vanilla ice cream but these have just the right amount. Love how chocolately these are
Chanelle W.
Philadelphia, PA
These bars are my favorite and not every brand makes them that well. I have loves these since I was a kid and good humor is one of the brands that make them so well and tasty! I literally can eat a box in a day and have, lol. The perfect amount of chocolate to vanilla ice cream and the crumb cookie cake coating us phenomenal. These are the best, do not mistake them for a cookies and cream bar because this taste nothing like them. Chocolate Éclair ice cream bars are are wonderful, try them you will not regret it.
Shannon  G.
Safety Harbor, FL
This is the best ice cream treat!! I used to get these from the ice cream truck as a kid. They have strawberry shortcake, too. I still think the chocolate is the best! If you’re gonna eat junk, eat the best junk lol 😂
Linda P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have always loved the Good Humor Chocolate Éclair Bar but I purchased a box tonight and was very disappointed in the lacking quality of the product. There was barely any of the chocolate crumb topping and it wasn't in the wrapper as if it had fallen off. It just want there at all. I reached out to Unilever. I'll update if they ever respond.
Amanda H.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great ice cream bar by Good Humor! These are great and such a wonderful treat! They are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth the money. I recommend these treats! I think you’ll enjoy them! I’ll buy them over and over again!
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
I used to love Good Humor Chocolate Eclair Bars, it was my go to to get from canteen in summer camp lol.
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Sometimes when there's only one of these ice cream bars left I watch my kids fight over it and then I come in and swoop it up and eat it for myself
Deanna  G.
Hainesport, NJ
These are such a staple from my childhood. I used to love getting them at the ice cream truck. They’re so delicious and I still buy them sometimes. I buy them when they’re on sale.
Pat C.
I have been eating Good Humor ice cream for over 60 years now and the chocolate eclair is my favorite. I grew up eating their ice cream and we would wait for the Good Humor truck to come by so we could get their ice cream. I miss those days!
yadira M.
So it’s either a regular size crumbles but barely on there, or microscopic broken down crumbles every where but it’s not as crunchy and totally different. I’m not happyand wasted my money buying all these boxes just looking for the right stuff