Good Housekeeping

1 Year, 12 issues - Good Housekeeping Magazine has been the premier women's service magazine since 1885! Millions of people read Good Housekeeping Magazine because it is the most trusted source of information on home, food, fitness, beauty, health, and family. The winner of three prestigious National Magazine Awards for Personal Service, Good Housekeeping Magazine also includes articles on social issues and human interest stories, making it a well-rounded publication ideal for the modern woman!

Does anyone else find that a lot of the magazine is now just ads and not as many stories as it used to be?
Whats the best thing you found in this magazine?
What do you find most useful in this magazine?
Start your review of Good Housekeeping!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Magazine has a lot of great recipes, readable articles and not too many advertisements, like some magazines do.in reviews
Khamoshi K.
Kirkland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Khamoshi K.
I love reading good housekeeping with my coffee. So many great articles to discover and topics are all different from each other and not at all boring.
Maritza H.
San Diego, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Maritza H.
Good Housekeeping Love my subscription! Magazine is full of great recipe, real life reads, decor and household tips, and more! Always look forward to when it comes in the mail :) This magazine os worth it if you like household items and working in the kitchen.
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Anna D.
This magazine is not for me. Even the content feels like an ad. The $3.99 price makes it look like a better value than others but I got no enjoyment from it.
Michelle M.
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Michelle M.
Nostalgic: yes; on my reading list: NO. This magazine literally just showed up in my mailbox. No chosen or gifted subscription, no payment. What’s better than a free magazine? Well, a different magazine! Good Housekeeping has been around forever, and I get that it’s a literary staple. But, I can do without it. To its credit, it is more updated than in years past, and there are some quality recipes and photography. But, it’s 90% straight ads and/or outdated material. I know most publications survive by their many ads, but there is just an excess in this magazine. Straight ads, not even interesting sponsored ads or product placement stories. The few areas of interest are not enough for me to continue reading subsequent issues of Good Housekeeping. #magazines #reading #media
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Ann T.
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Ann T.
Just bought the latest issue of the GOOD HOUSEKEEPING magazine and as always I am super excited! I love reading this magazine because the articles are for real life living. It has great advice and solutions for everyday things that we face everyday!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Good Housekeeping uploaded by Jenn F.
This is one magazine subscription that I've had for many years now. I do believe in print magazines still. In every issue they give you products with their seal of approval. This makes it easier to buy certain products. Also they back their products with a warranty! Never seen another magazine go to this length before. Every issue has something for everyone, it's not just a ladies magazine but a home magazine. I suggest if you've never had a subscription to go ahead and get this one. Worth every penny! #popculture #magazinesubscription #home #outdoors #shopping #greatoutdoors #goodhousekeeping #reviews #productwarranty #beauty
Alice  P.
Debary, FL
1,120 reviews
Love this magazine. It has so many good articles to read and get household tips on everything. I've had a Good Housekeeping subscription for a couple years now
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Good Housekeeping is a magazine always found in our home. There are so many areas of interest, from product ratings, recipes, health and wellness advice and inspirational stories. I literally read every page-there is something for everyone. This magazine has stood the test of time!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Good Housekeeping is a great magazine. They have helpful articles in there. The writing and photography typically suits a variety of people. They are an everyday women magazine. Recommend as a good read.
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Good Housekeeping uploaded by LISA M.
I love looking through a Good Housekeeping Magazine every now and then. They have great recipes, makeup, cleaning and organization tips. It’s not a magazine I get all the time but it definitely has some good information and is perfect for a day of relaxing!