Good Home Co. Laundry Fragrance

by Good Home Co.

For delightfully scented shirts and sheets, add 3/4-cup of Good Home Co.'s Laundry Fragrance to your rinse cycle. Turns out freshly-fragranced, extra-soft washables every time. Available in Dandelion, Lavender and Pure Grass. Good Home Co. Laundry Fragrance, Lavender ® Calming and relaxing, our Lavender scent is a true rendition of the scent of Lavender fields found in Provence.  It will bring the French countryside right into your own home! With natural and biodegradable ingredients.  Tested on good people, not good animals.  Made from vegetable based ingredients that will naturally clean your home and scent it gently. Use to add wonderful fragrance and gently soften your machine washables. The Good Home Co. The creators of exceptional fragrance products for your home and your life. Established 1995. The Good Home Company was established in 1995 with the missio

Where can I get this???
Does is leave a strong scent on clothes?
is this to just make your clothes smell better or is it a detergent? where can i buy it
Start your review of Good Home Co. Laundry Fragrance!
How would you rate this product?
Kelsey T.
Louisville, KY
Good Home Co. Laundry Fragrance uploaded by Kelsey T.
I have this product in the scent, Beach Days, and I use it on towels and sheets. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is pricey so I don't use it on everything but it is SO worth the price. It is the best smelling detergent I have ever come across. It is like a special treat!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great! Wonderful scent and cool reusable glass bottle. Recommend this brand. Works great.
Melissa K.
Venice, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This laudry fragrance smells like heaven wpuld smell. It makes your clothes feeling amazing.
Brittany B.
N Middletown, NJ
Yummy fragrance makes my clothes smell amazing and even soft surprisingly I buy this at Walmart for a good price
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
I really like this. I've used downy and snuggle laundry fragrance/add ins and this is my favorite. Scent lasts longer than other brands
Fabiola L.
Hermosa fragancia para lavar con un muy agradable aroma que todo el mundo desea tener
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
Love this stuff I was given some by a relativel because I couldn't get this bad smell out of my washer and after using this it was gone
Myah M.
I have used this for a year and half and I still love it! It has a long lasting scent. You will not be disapointed.
Kristy W.
MEMPHIS, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
It smells amazing love using it with my blankets. The smell lasts a long time
It smells amazing love using it with my blankets. The smell lasts a long time
Jaimie R.
Love this it smells so good and works great the smell lasts too its super affordable and you wont be disappointed! You need this in your life I promise!!