Good Home Co. Laundry Detergent

by Good Home Co.

Change your home into a wonderful beach house retreat no matter where you live!  Beach Days® captures the essence of a perfect day by the sea in a bottle. A gentle, biodegradable clothing soap that is derived from natural ingredients.  It will clean and gently fragrance your machine or hand washables. The Good Home Co. The creators of exceptional fragrance products for your home and your life. Established 1995. Tested on good people, never on good animals. Our Products and ingredients are certified by leapingbunny.org and are not tested on animals.

Where do they sell this at?
Start your review of Good Home Co. Laundry Detergent!
member-ccfcc1f26
I like it . But don't love it. I like natural things. I give this a 20% because I like it
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this line of laundry products! It is such an accurate scent of “Beach Days” and reminds me of the beach and transports me to California, especially with my sheets. The detergent itself does not have a very lasting fragrance, but if you use the fragrance booster or linen spray it smells incredible!
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
I love natural cleaning products, and this is a great one. The glass bottle can be reused in a decorative manner too, so it eliminates waste.