BY GOOD HOME CO.

Calming and relaxing, our Lavender scent is a true rendition of the scent of Lavender fields found in Provence.  It will bring the French countryside right into your own home! The Good Home Co. The creators of exceptional fragrance products for your home and your life. Established 1995. Tested on good people, never on good animals. Our Products and ingredients are certified by leapingbunny.org and are not tested on animals. see more...

Lorna R.
Decorator Expert
I love using the lavender scent spray. It is so much better than a chemical or nasty smell. I like how it does the job and does not leave a horrible smell behind. I like lavender in candles and sache for the clothes drawers. We all need a nice calm and relax feeling.
Paula  H.
Paragould, AR
Maybe I can try this product soon. I love cleaning supplies. I like it when my house smells fresh and clean.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I would compare this to being just as good as the mrs. myers brand cleaning products.