Good Health VEGGIE STRAWS, (Pack of 24) uploaded by Marissa C.

BY GOOD HEALTH

VEGGIE STRAWS, (Pack of 24) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marissa C.
Louisburg
Love these! They are always my favorite healthy go to snack! I would highly recommend these to anyone and everyone! Good Health VEGGIE STRAWS, (Pack of 24)
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
This is my new go to snack! You can have 40 straws as one serving and not feel guilty! They're not oily at all and surprisingly very filling. They're really worth the portion and quite tasty! If you're doing Weight Watchers, they are only 4 smart points for one serving!
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
I love Veigge stwars they are so good when u have the muches at late nights I bought these from dollar tree yes meet my expectations it made me fuller how i often I ate these like 1 per month yes I recommend this for other there decilos
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
I just tried veggie chips the other day. They were the Sensible Portions brand. I thought I would try the straws and this is the only brand at work... And they are not good. Odd after taste. The yellow and orange are ok but the green are disgusting.
Kathleen E.
My son just sits down with the bag and eats these. I like that they're a better alternative to potato chips. Still not healthy, but at least a better choice!
Valerie C.
I've tried a couple of brands, but I love this brand the most. Light and crispy chips that have the perfect amount of salt.