BY GOOD HEALTH

Good Health® Veggie Stix Sea Salt. see more...

Tiffany B.
These are my new favorite snack. Some people don't like the taste but I enjoy it. They remind my of potato chips so the help kill the craving. The only problem is that once you start eating them, you can't stop. I don't mind it though because they are full of healthy vegetables like spinach and carrots.
Laura L.
Ridgefield, CT
Perfect snack! Love the all natural ingredients. Crunchy and delicious these allow me to have a snack without eating mindlessly. Perfect amount of salt to settle a craving. I think these are the best vegetable snack around!
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
I could literally eat an entire bag in one sitting that's how good these are! They are the perfect snack for when you want to satisfy the chip craving without giving into unhealthy snacks
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
My girlfriend likes these and i don't know how i feel about them. They are hard to stop eating but really not that good...i think...but i keep eating them...oh well five stars i guess.
genesis p.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't buy this item often but when I do its great! Each color stick has there own flavor which add to the experience. Personally i think the green ones are the best..
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
OMG I think these are so gross. They're just kind of crunchy but flavorless, and the colors can't be natural. I'm not sure I would even eat these if I were starving.
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN
My family and I LOVE these snacks! The ranch flavor are my kids favorites. I don't feel as guilty sitting down to munch on these as I do a bag of chips.
Sarah J.
Romulus, MI
I love them!! Took me a couple of them to get used to the taste but after while I'm sure you'll be addicted to and not to mention they're healthy for you
Kristen V.
Veggie sticks are my favorite. Especially when trying to get healthy you can eat these to slowly get away from chips and they're very tasty!
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
My kids and I love these! I would much rather them eat these then regular chips or cookies! I like the original flavor the best.