BY GOOD HEALTH

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

At Good Health®, we believe the secret to a great "Lifeitude™," aka loving life to the fullest, is feeling good. That's why we pack our Veggie Stix with Extra Goodness!™ like nutrients (vitamins!) from tomatoes, spinach, beets, broccoli and carrots to deliver a truly delicious snack so you can… Enjoy Being Good!™

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I really like these veggie stix. They taste really good and go good with a sandwich or by themselves. I bought these at my Dollar Tree. I have been trying to eat healthier and I think these are a good alternative to the regular potato chips. They do have a nice crunch to them. They aren't really flavored but I do like the taste. I would like if they did have a little more of a sea salt taste than they do but other than that I enjoy them.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these so much it's unexplainable! I prefer the veggie straws because they are a bit bigger and a little less hard. I can't get enough if these, others in the family like them too but I personally find them so addicting I have had to make two different store runs for them and I have eaten 2 full sized bags to myself so far. I find that once I start I cannot stop eating them and can polish off half of a large bag in one sitting (I am not much of a snack or munchie person so this obsession is a surprise) to me they don't taste really vegetable-y and do not leave an aftertaste. The green one has the strongest flavor and it is still extremely light and barely there herb flavor. These are crispy and light, they are not salty at all and have a very satisfying crunch! I am going to try the veggie chips next! Highly recommend 👍👍
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Now here is an honest company!! These delightful, most delicious, crunchy little snack sticks are not just yummy, but contain a variety of healthful veggies as well as potato and DO NOT CONTAIN ANY bad stuff-- NO canola or sugar- just good healthy veggies! These are sometimes a great substitute for fries, make a wonderful snack for not just me, but toddlers and babies in high chairs! I definitely recommend them to everyone!!
Kylie R.
I picked these up for a late night snack and they are pretty good. They have almost a buttery aftertaste and are deliciously crunchy. The sea salt flavour is very subtle, almost barely there. Overall they taste good but I do wish you could taste more of the sea salt!
Ashley W.
Jamestown, NY
Tastes like potato fries. Looked at the ingredients to find it's mostly potato with a small amount of other veggies for color. All colors taste the same, like potato. 40 straws = 140 calories so not bad calorie wise.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These are nice snack when you're looking for something crunchy but not too terribly bad for your health. They have less fat than regular potato chips and they do have good ingredients. I like the flavor of them and find it hard to quit snacking on them.
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I used to buy these for myself until I realized my toddler loved them and now I can’t keep them around the house very long without them getting eaten up. These are the perfect healthy snack! They’re really addicting and it’s honestly hard to stop eating them.
VIC K.
I really like these! They’re a bit greasy, but that’s to be expected. I think they give an illusion that they’re *very* healthy which isn’t really true. Take it for what it is - a snack food. I will continue to buy these on occasion!
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Omg. I cannot describe how much I love these! I feel like I am grazing and getting my foodie on while eating healthy at the same time. Good Health® Veggie Stix
Kaila P.
My all time favorite snack! Especially paired with guac!! I could eat this all day long and never get sick of them! Thank god they’re more healthy than other chips!
cynthia p.
Does they taste good??
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I'm always looking for healthy snacks for my toddler do you think that she would like these
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
Do you like to eat it with special dip? Like hummus or guacamole, or salsa, or something else?
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
Is this the one in #SpiceVoxBox?
Jackee F.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product have a strong veggie taste or could it be compared to a potato chip flavor?

back