BY GOOD HEALTH NATURAL

Good Health Natural Foods Sea Salt Potato Chips: Olive oil 0g trans fat see more...

• "I'm so pleased every time I get to have them." in 1 review
  • "I got my husband to try these instead of the regular chips he buys and he absolutely loves them!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is the lime hands down the best!" in 1 review
  • "Not really good for you but very yummy!" in 1 review
  • "Sea salt is a great flavor as is lime!" in 1 review
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are so delicious.  I ate them at a friends house and the crunch is so incredibly addictive.  It is better for you than regular chips too which makes me not feel as bad eating the entire bad.  Right?!?  Great flavor too, I love the sea salt.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I didn't have very high expectations for these chips when I first tried them at a party I attended. I was pleasantly surprised. They're tasty, crispy and not too salty for those worried about too much sodium. They're way less greasy than the chips I'm used to. Best of all, they are fried in olive oil which makes them healthier than most chips.
Gidget S.
Mebane, NC
The only chips I will snack on!! Crispy and crunchy, great amount of salt and not greasy. The brand makes other really good flavors besides this one. The Rosemary is my favorite overall. Salt and pepper is good but way too peppery. Great chips to have on hand
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I really love these potato chips there really healthy and tastes really good I was not disappointed it's better then other brands it's affordable and tastes amazing I would most definitely recommend this
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
So good! These have such an awesome flavor, and I love how crunchy these are! These are the perfect salty snack, but they are still pretty healthy, so you don't have to worry about the junk food guilt!ūüėč
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
My husband absolutely loves olive oil infused everything! We saw these at the supermarket one day and we had to give them a try! They were a little too oily for me and had a off-putting taste but then again, I am not a big fan of oil in general. My husband, on the other hand, almost ate the whole bag in one setting.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I haven't seen this chips in my store yet.. And i have heard that some of the chips are dry .. I really like trying things out for myself . because everyone has different taste and opinions...
Alexis R.
These potato chips are very addicting. They have a good amount of salt and have a great crunch to them. They are much healthier than other potato chips. Totally recommended!
Samara F.
Norwalk, CT
If you're gonna eat potato chips then these are the potato chips to eat. They're surprisingly delicious and taste like any other bag of chips but they're a little bit better for you then most brands.
Tiffany L.
These potato chips are very healthy but yet so enjoyable and addicting! The sea salt adds enough sodium to the chips, making it very crisp and easy to enjoy. Other brands that I have tried tasted bland and more baked. This brand is very delicious. Give it a try.
Christina M.
Where can I find these? I have yet to find the perfect taste of sea slated chips:(
Nicole B.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
What do you dip these chips in??
Hayli Z.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Are these healthier than regular potato chips?
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Where can I find these? Do they have a strong flavor?
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
Are they salty? I've had other chips that were almost the same that tasted really salty.