Good Health Natural Foods Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels uploaded by Ella P.

BY GOOD HEALTH

1 Case /(12) 5.5Oz Packages Made With Whole Wheat Wheat Pretzels Filled With Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Natural And Delicious Taste Both Of Our 100% Natural Crunchy, Whole-Wheat Pretzels Filled With Ultra Creamy 100% Natural Peanut Butter.&Nbsp; They're Bite-Sized Nuggets For Nutritious Convenience, Great For Lunches And Other Snacking On The Go. Our Extra Crispy, Pretzels Made With Whole Wheat Are Filled With Delicious Peanut Butter, And Each Mouthful Is A Delicious Marriage Of Creaminess And Crunchiness That Will Surely Delight You. 3 Grams Of Whole Wheat Per Serving Made In The Usa see more...

Ella P.
Portland , OR
Packaging is horribly outdated the pictures for this listing! These are super tasty, and addicting! I got them on sale for $2.50 so worth it! I’ll likely buy at regular price.
Andrea G.
These at a huge crowd pleaser. I always bring these to group meeting or parties, and they are gone in a second. The combination of peanut butter and pretzel is so delicious and I don't know anyone who does not love these.
Lucy J.
These are literally soooooo good I love these they are very rich and the penut butter and pretzel go so good together
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
These sound great, as long as you don't eat too many. I know they have other flavors that sound good as well
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
These are my Junk Food go-to....They are much healtheir than the rest so I would recommend for snacks!
Brandi L.
Jacksonville , FL
These are pretty good. Not my favorite but they are good. My niece really seems to enjoy them.
Jordan K.
These are fabulous! If you love PB then you will love these!!
Meghan R.
Is this product dry when you eat it? It sounds like pretzels and peanut butter would be a really dry taste but I'm hopeful it's not!

back