Good Health Natural Foods Olive Oil Potato Chips uploaded by Emily W.

Good Health Natural Foods Olive Oil Potato Chips

"1 Case /(12) 5Oz Packages All Natural Kettle Style 0 Grams Trans Fat Step Out Of The Ordinary!&Nbsp; Try Good Health Natural Foods&Reg; Extraodinary Products! For Centuries, Olive Oil Has Been One Of The Mainstays Of The Mediterranean Diet.&Nbsp; Today, Olive Oil Evokes Images Of The Old Country With Its Simpler And Slightly Slower Lifestyle&Nbsp;- What We Like To Think Of As ""The Good Life.""&Nbsp; We Have Tried To Capture A Part Of This Lifestyle By Using 100% Olive Oil To Kettle Cook Our Chips.&Nbsp; The Result Of Our Efforts Are Chips With A Hearty Crunch And All Natural Taste.&Nbsp; Kettle Cooking In 100% Olive Oil Also Makes These Chips A Delicious Source Of Mono And Polyunsaturated Fats.&Nbsp; (These Chips Are Quickly Becoming Our Favorite!) Made In The Usa" see more...

Buy on Target
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Foodie Expert
These are great chips. They're made with simple ingredients- potatoes, sea salt & olive oil. They are kettle style, so they have a nice crunch to them. They are very yummy, way better than lays. Also, the olive oil flavor isn't overpowering. These are gluten free, which is a big plus for my family. They also don't have any additives or preservatives. I recommend trying these chips.
Carlee W.
Carlee W.
Nashville, Tn
Got a bag at the new store in town (Ollies) and thought I would try them since they were only 1.80. All I can really say is that I was hooked after one chip! I went back the next day and bought 3 more bags. They are perfectly salted and crunchy. My family loves them and so does my boyfriend! Would recommend that people try them!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Newark, Nj
Olive oil chips are amazing. There's no other way to put it. It's a little pricey because you have to buy in bulk but they're delicious
Monsie D.
Monsie D.
East Elmhurst, NY
These are good!

A little thickly cut, making the crunch almost painful when shards hit the inside of your cheeks. They are also a little greasy, BUT they are perfectly salted.

Good thing is you really don't want to eat the whole bag