BY GOOD HEALTH NATURAL

Good Health Natural Foods Halfnaked Popcorn With A Hint Of Olive Oil: Pure natural air popped popcorn Good source of fiber 70% less fat than other popcorn All natural see more...

Good Health Natural Foods Halfnaked Popcorn With A Hint Of Olive Oil
  • "As far as a carby snack goes this is a great alternative to chips or microwave popcorn, less of the bad for you fats and ingredients." in 1 review
  • "And omgg it's very good so natural." in 1 review
  • "It's such a great and healthy snack that I always tend to go for this popcorn if I'm looking for something light and tasty." in 1 review
  • "This is a nice product, it tastes great and it's good for you too." in 1 review
  • "I'm a huge fan of popcorn, so it's nice to have some that isn't so bad for you." in 1 review
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I first tried this on a long car trip. Before long, everyone was passing it around and I didn't get much of it. Then, I found replacing it was hard because I had trouble finding it. If you are lucky enough to find it, grab a couple bags to have on hand for snacking. It's very good!
Christina G.
This can be hard to find, but I get this in a local natural foods market. This popcorn has just enough flavor to be satifsying. It's a good, light snack when you want something that won't overdo it. Unlike some 'plain' popcorn this is never dry and it tastes fresh and light.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
If you want popcorn and still stay healthy this is for sure the way to go. It will taste funny at the beginning but it's delicious once your Tatars buds get used to it.
Tisha R.
Got me to try this was a lil scared but its good ..im a latina who loves flavor this is lght on it..but its healthy and if you like you can add your own flavors
Carmella P.
I love any time of popcorn. So when I came across this, I bought it right away and instantly fell in love. These are good and are good for you at the same time. Great buy
Kymberly F.
I found this at ross one day standing in line and lets just say the bag didn't make its way home. Super yummy and flavorful snack with less guilt than other snacks
Kara S.
Columbus, OH
I would like to see the ingredient list to make sure that it only has olive oil added to it and no nasty preservatives. (Since "natural" does not have guidelines per the FDA).
Destiny H.
Redding, CA
As far as a carby snack goes this is a great alternative to chips or microwave popcorn, less of the bad for you fats and ingredients. This is a once and a while treat for me.
Brenna S.
A great healthier way of eats! My nephews always want popcorn when they come over so instead of giving them the stuff full of butter, they enjoy eating this!
Holly M.
Corry, PA
This brand and flavor of popcorn is fantastic! Always fresh the flavor is never overpowering, the olive oil gives it that buttery feel without the fat.
Margaret F.
Healthier?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I have never even heard of this before. Where can I purchase this to try it?
aymee v.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What do u all think of this ??
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does this popcorns taste good?
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Does it have much flavor?