Good Health Natural Foods Crispy Original Apple Chips uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY GOOD HEALTH NATURAL FOODS

Sliced Red Apples 30% Less Fat Than Potato Chips! All Natural No Cholesterol Low Sodium No Sulfites 1 Case: 12-2.5Oz (70G)&Nbsp;Bags Taste The Healthiest Alternative To Regular Potato Chips; Made From Washington State Red Delicious Apples With No Sulfites, No High-Fructose Corn Syrup, Low Sodium And 30% Less Fat Than Regular Chips.&Nbsp; It's An Easy Way To Get Children To Eat Apples: Both The Crispy Original Apple Chips And The Crispy Cinnamon Apple Chips. Why Our Apple Chips Taste So Delicious . We Start With Whole Washington Statr Red Apples Which We Slice And Then Cook To A Golden Crisp.&Nbsp; Apple Chips Are The Perfect Snack To Eat Anytime Of The Day.&Nbsp; So Grab A Healthy Handful For An Afternoon, Evening Or Lunchbox Treat - You'll Love Them! Healthy Can Still Taste Great. Made In The Usa see more...

Vanessa A.
This product is fried in oil ,doused in sugar and highly overpriced.I opened a new bad and it was not even filled half way.I am not happy on bit.2 69 of my money gobe.I would have bought a large bag of Fresh apples for less!
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm obsessed with these apple chips!! Such a treat! They are so sweet and crisp and delicious. I highly recommend this for an after-dinner treat.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
These apple chips are delicious! I've always loved apple chips. These are the best that I've ever had.
Dana A.
These chips are so good but so much easier and less processed if you just make them yourself.
Izzy M.
Mt kisco, NY
Pretty good, not as crispy as I expected but still solid. Will buy again and recommend it.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I love apple chips and banana chips !! They are a great alternative to potato chips
Stephanie C.
Villas, NJ
I love these chips! They are one of my favorite snacks and taste amazing!!
Sheryl H.
Saint George, UT
These are so good and a great snack for people who watch what they eat!

back