The Love Wellness Good Girl Probiotics, formulated with 12 bacterial strains that occur naturally in the vaginal ecosystem, help prevent female-specific issues like UTIs, BV, and Yeast Infections with probiotics designed just for women.

Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Gasseri, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin (Capsule, bovine).

Any opinions on this ?
Is it safe to take these while on birth control??
how well does this work? when did you start to notice a difference in your health?
Start your review of Good Girl Probiotics!
Jamie L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Jamie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has changed my feminine health DRAMATICALLY! I take this along with another over health vitamin for women. I’m still amazed & so happy with the results. I would definitely recommend to anyone with issues D😻WN UNDER
Kimberly S.
Springfield, MO
This is the best variety of Probiotics that I have found! I have tried other brands and while they are good for digestion, that is all they are good for that I can notice. Love Wellness Good Girl Probiotics have made a difference in digestion, vaginal health, and even my skin and nails! There is no way I am changing from this brand! They make a difference in more ways than one and really care about Women's health.
Danielle P.
Florence, KY
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
You’ll have to read my previous post on Love Wellness The Killer!! This goes hand in hand with that product. So as mentioned in my previous post, I use this daily. Just to keep my BV in check, it maintains the good bacteria in my PH levels! I haven’t had any problems since. I highly recommend this, you may use this alone without the Killer but I’m not sure if it’ll have the same fast effective results like if you were to use them both. The price point isn’t too bad, I was hesitant to spend $25 but... IT works! And you get what you pay for so! Very happy!!
Koda G.
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Koda G.
Since taking this I haven’t had any issues down there. Seems to actually help my pH and yeast/bacteria.
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
paired this with the perfect condition vitamin and it has made such a difference for my feminine health. pro-tip make sure to apply discount code online
Ashley L.
Orange, CA
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Ashley L.
I was excited to try this new probiotic and loved the branding. Unfortunately it gave me horrible stomachaches each time I took it. Even just taking one capsule instead of two did not help. I will be returning to my former women’s specific probiotic that is better in both results and price which is Walgreens Women's Probiotic, Capsules
Veronica F.
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Veronica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVEEEEEEE these!!! Basically everything I tried from this brand has been AMAZING! I use this while I take “The Killer” and I can definitely tell the difference!!!
jennifer K.
Atwater, CA
i’m prone to ph imbalances after my period or after sex sometimes. when i discovered love wellness i felt so hopeful! this probiotic works very well! i’ve been taking them for about a month now and have not had any issues down there. i also occasionally experience bloating in the evening before bed and i’ve not had any problems with that lately. this entire wellness brand is fantastic. if you struggle with female issues you WILL find a solution for whatever is bothering you on their website!
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Emme O.
I use it everyday and it helps keep my vagina healthy and also my digestion is much better now. I think everyone should use a probiotic and this one is simple, ships right to my door automatically and is from a women owned brand that strives to support and empower women
Cheyenne F.
Stevens Point, WI
Good Girl Probiotics uploaded by Cheyenne F.
I have always had super digestive issues! Everyday was a constant battle of what would upset my stomach and what wouldn’t. This product was amazing in helping me get through the days and has other benefits for the lady parts as well! With the product aiding my body overall it has been very easy to just eat whatever I want now. The best part along with how well it works is the great deals the website offers and the fast shipping as well. 😍 A PRODUCT I RECOMMEND FOR ALL!