Good Foods Queso Style Dip - 8oz

Good Foods Queso Style Dip - 8oz

"Cheesy" goodness like you've never had before in a creamy almond-veggie dip, whipped and delicious with less fat. Cauliflower based, no artificial ingredients, 100percent real food. This dip can be served right out of the fridge with veggies or heat it up and add it to your nachos or pasta as a great cheese replacer. Our mission at Good Foods is simple; to ease the minds and lives of consumers everywhere with our simple, safe, delicious foods. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Good Foods Queso Style Dip - 8oz!
Cj H.
Plant based “queso” dip. If you avoid dairy you’ll love this good foods take on queso. Good flavor and it goes great with tacos or just chips.
Geri S.
Winnipeg
Absolutely amazing! I was amazed at how cheesy this product tasted. I could sit and eat a whole container. Highly recommend. I’m not a vegan, but I like choosing plant based foods that gave good flavour and this one is a winner.
Michelle G.
vega alta
Good Foods Queso Style Dip - 8oz uploaded by Michelle G.
Good Foods Queso Style Dip - 8oz uploaded by Michelle G.
This food product taste amazing. If you are looking for some alternative cheese dip then I can recommend this product it has a hint of spice and a bit of lemon but nevertheless it taste amazing. I do see myself buying this product again and if they have one with more spice even better.

Looking for your answer?