Good Food Made Simple Eggs, Cheese & Canadian Bacon Breakfast Burrito uploaded by Laiza H.Good Food Made Simple Eggs, Cheese & Canadian Bacon Breakfast Burrito uploaded by Brenda C.

BY GOOD FOOD MADE SIMPLE

Good food made simple eggs, cheese & canadian bacon breakfast burrito 5 oz see more...

Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
I got coupons from SocialNature to try Good Food Made Simple Breakfast Burritos. We went to Publix and got Good Food Made Simple Eggs, Cheese & Canadian Bacon Breakfast Burrito to try. It actually tasted better than I expected for a frozen meal. I don’t normally get frozen meals but this one is ok for the category. It had a good flavor consisting of Canadian bacon mixed with a light flavor of peppers, just the right amount. The roasted russet potatoes tasted like it was made in the microwave unfortunately and I didn’t taste the eggs, but I’m glad that I didn’t because I’m not a fan of eggs. The tortilla is what annoyed me the most because it was tough, but I wasn’t expecting it to be good because we know that tortillas don’t taste good when they are cooked in the microwave.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I wish it didn't take so ling to cook in oven. 50 minutes for 1 burrito? Time for microwave wasn't accurate either. I followed directions and still cool inside. Flavor was very enjoyable! Healthy and easy to grab and go!
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
We buy these in bulk when we go to target they are a good tasting easy to microwave breakfast burrito and they are only 300 calories.