GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsEggsGood Food Made Simple
Breakfast in a Bowl Uncured Canadian Bacon

Good Food Made Simple Breakfast in a Bowl Uncured Canadian Bacon

by Good Food Made Simple

Good Food Made Simple® Breakfast in a Bowl Uncured Canadian Bacon.

All natural*.

No preservatives.

No artificial ingredients.

0g trans fat per serving.

Made with egg whites.

Uncured Canadian bacon.

Roasted potatoes.

Cheddar cheese.

Bell peppers.

Onions.

No nitrates or nitrites added.

Except for what naturally occurs in sea salt and celery powder.

*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. EST. 9969.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Good Food Made Simple Breakfast in a Bowl Uncured Canadian Bacon!
How would you rate this product?
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
I bought the one with American Uncured Bacon. I don’t like Canadian bacon, it is basically ham and I don’t like ham at all. I know that’s weird. But I love the breakfast bowls because they are a healthy choice when you don’t have a lot of time in the morning. Except each bowl is $5 at Target so that is why I don’t purchase a lot of them, just every now and then. I would recommend for frozen microwave breakfast that is a healthier option than Aunt Jemima or brand like that, lol.

Looking for your answer?