Good Earth Teas Organic Sweet and Spicy Caffeine Free Herbal 18 Tea Bags, 4 Count

BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Pack of 4 - We're Good Earth and we make tea. But we don't just stick to the ordinary stuff. We seek out the exotic. The unexpected. The moments where you can really let loose. Because that's what tea should do. and so that's how we make it. We've been... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I like this tea but it is not one of my favorites. It has great flavor and a nice aroma but for me it’s too much on the sweet side. It would be perfect if it wasn’t so sweet. Not something I will buy again.
Allison H.
This has to be one of my favorite teas. It can be very strong dependent on how long you steep it, however it has such as rich and incredible flavor. There is a strong cinnamon aroma that makes me feel warm and cozy. The first time I ever had this tea was in the original packaging, when Good Earth only had their Original Flavor. It took me years to get back into the habit of this tea, but it was long over due and I couldn't be more in love with this tea again. I drink tea every day (between 2 and 3 cups) and this is one I will drink every day, along with typically a traditional green tea early in the morning. If you love tea, I think you'll love this tea!
Jess M.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is absolutely my favorite tea!! Unlike other teas, this has so much flavor. If you like cinnamon and a slight sweetness, you will really enjoy this tea. Let it steep for a little longer than the directions say -- it won't become bitter.
leagh s.
green bay, WI
I really enjoy this tea. I prefer the caffeinated version but they are both delicious and relaxing. You can buy it in bulk on Amazon for cheaper than Walmart but if you just want one box Walmart is the way to go
Taylor D.
Mesa, AZ
I love this tea. It is exactly what it claims to be, sweet and spicy. It is good in the winter and the summer. I have it at work and at home when I just need a nice cup of tea! I might even go as far to say that it is my favorite decaf tea ever!
Brenna M.
drinking a cup of this right now... seriously sucks! it has so much potential to be good but it's just not concentrated enough. I can barely even taste this in my "tea" since it most just tastes like water. A bit disappointed in their teas lately.
Emily E.
Oh wow! I really like this tea! It is kind of like having dessert... It is delicious. And sweet and spicey just like the name. You can add honey, or whatever you like in your tea. But, you may not need anything added to this one. You could use the bag twice and have double the tea and share it with your mom, sister, or best friend. :) P.S. Don't leave the bag in too long if you don't want it very spicey. (I was foolish and I did put it on my face- bad idea!) Cheers!
Elaina T.
My favorite tea ever. Just spicy enough with a little sweetness. It's a great afternoon pick me up or dessert with gingerbread biscotti.
Ashley E.
Olive Branch, MS
I love the taste of this tea. Got as a gift and will definitely be buying this again when I run out