Good Earth® Pomegranate Burst™ Green Tea 18 ct Box uploaded by Aryam s.

BY GOOD EARTH

Green tea, pomegranate & cherry with other natural flavors- Wrapped tea bags- A natural source of antioxidants- Rich all natural flavor- About Us: Good Earth teas are simply about taste- Our aim is to bring you full flavored, healthy teas from around the world- We use top quality ingredients in unique combinations to give you richer, more flavorful teas to savor every day- Good Earth- Richer tasting teas- Contains no sugar, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives- No plastic overwrap- Unbleached teabag- Our Tasters' Notes: Full bodied and fruity, refreshingly tart- About This Blend: Studies show that antioxidants work even better when they get together with other antioxidants- So when you consider that inside this humble box is a mixture of green tea antioxidants with pomegranate and acerola cherry antioxidants, you've got a healthy brew - and a taste - that's all down to teamwork- Sweet- 18- Unit of Measure: BG- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE2831 see more...

• I've only ever tried the traditional Good Earth sweet and spicy t...2 Answers
  • Does this taste anything like the real pomegranate 1 Answers
  • Does this taste more like tea, or more flavoring and less of a te...3 Answers
Sabia B.
I generally don't go for fruity teas- especially not fruity green teas (I like plain green tea) but I definitely am glad I came across this! It's not overwhelmingly strong for me and I don't need to sweeten it (I can down it just the way it is)
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA
One of my all time faborite teas! This tea is so fruity and flavorful that it is al ost like a fruit juice. It has an amazing flavor that is almost reminiscent of fresh cherries (NOT like cough syrup). I ran through my box in a week and had to get more.
Aryam s.
Es un te con muchísimo o sabor? No es necesario dejarlo mucho tiempo para que suelte ese sabor tan especial que tiene, yo si lo recomiendo a mis niños les gascina también!!!!!
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love this tea!! it is kinda bitter but nothing that stevia can't repair!! just add a bit of sugar and you"ll see ;)
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
This is delicious and healthy. I don't like hot tea so I substitute it for this. Great packaging and travel friendly.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love pomegranate tea! It's my favorite drink rather than having a soda! Really recommend this!
Tamara S.
Independence, Ky
I love this tea! I drink it all the time at work! It taste almost like a crystal light with its sweetness!
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Good Earth green tea is absolutely delicious. I found it at Kroger and been hooked ever since.
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
I love this tea, and pomegranate is definitely one of my favorite tea flavor highly recommend
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Great flavor, healthy for you! If you dont like the flavor of reg green teas, try this one!
Erin C.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this tea but I can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone know where to find it?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Does this taste more like tea, or more flavoring and less of a tea taste?
Erin C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I've only ever tried the traditional Good Earth sweet and spicy tea. Is the pomegranate tea a good flavor and choice?
Nicole D.
Ellenwood, GA
Where can I buy Good Earth products at in Atlanta GA?