BY GOOD EARTH

Sweet & Spicy™ Tea & Herb Blend Rich, robust sweet cinnamon. Our award-winning All Natural Sweet & Spicy™ Tea & Herb Blend is a deliciously full-bodied blend of tea and herbs.  The rich aroma and notes of zesty California oranges will capture your senses, from the first sip to the last.  Deliciously sweet, with no added sugar, honest.  On hot days we think it s amazing over ice. Contains no sugar, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. A Natural Source of Antioxidants.  Rich all Natural Flavor. Good Earth® is dedicated to brewing goodness into each and every cup of our delicious teas, ensuring a purity and authenticity in a wide variety of blends. One of the first American herbal companies and a leader in specialty tea, Good Earth® Teas are simply about taste. Our aim is to bring you full flavored, healthy teas from aroun see more...

• Would y'all recommend this for a cold or sore throat? I'm really ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of my favorite teas, I love to drink this any time of day or night it has a nice sweet and spicy tastes, and you don't have to use sugar. " in 4 reviews
  • "Started drinking this tea in college 25 years ago, and I was so relieved when they started carrying it in stores rather than just in the restaurant!" in 3 reviews
  • "I just started drinking teas and this has been one of my fav besides green tea! " in 2 reviews
  • "Instead of tasting like water over black tea leaves (I’m looking at you English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Darjeeling) it tastes like atomic fireballs." in 1 review
Ginny L.
Contoocook, NH
Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea is the bar by which I measure all other black tea. Instead of tasting like water over black tea leaves (I’m looking at you English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Darjeeling) it tastes like atomic fireballs. But in tea. And the longer you leave the bag, the more like a fireball it tastes. I’m not sure what else you need to know about it. That’s all I was told the first time I tried it (at the spa the day before my wedding thanks to Megan) and it was enough to get me hooked.

Try Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea, I give it: Multiple High Fives.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I love this tea! Whenever I make some at my office my coworkers always want to know what I'm drinking. It smells amazing and has a nice cinnamon after taste. I would highly recommend this flavor and find the price to be extremely reasonable.
Tarah W.
Bothell, WA
This is truly the best tea I have ever had. Even my husband, who isn't typically a tea drinker, loves this tea. The sweet and spicy flavors create a perfect blend, and the fact that it has no sugar is a huge bonus! This actually helps curb my afternoon sugar cravings, and I really feel like I'm enjoying a treat!
Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
My all time favorite tea! The smell is amazing, and will have your whole office asking what you are drinking. The cinnamon taste is great for a fall day, though I could drink this any day of the year.
Amanda F.
Madison, WI
Being a tea blogger, I drink a ton of tea, even teabags on occasions, and I can say that this tea is certainly not bad. It has a very sweet and spicy aroma which translates into an equally sweet and spicy taste. Also, I never get tired of the cute quotes on the teabag tags.
Kristal M.
Taylor, AZ
We have been drinking this tea for a few years and it is by far our favorite! We are very natural, clean eaters, and we were so delighted when someone shared this tea with us and found out how sweet it is w/o sweeteners. It is our FAVORITE tea by far!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I love the Good Earth Sweet and Spicy tea. I drink it more often in fall and winter, a good hot tea in the middle of the afternoon at work is a perk! I also like to sip some in the evening. Very good flavor, not too harsh, and the aroma is awesome!
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I have a cup of Good Earth every night to help me wind down before going to bed...it has a great flavor and reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would pour me a cup of it. I recommend it to anyone who likes tea.
Leanne D.
Omak, Wa
I drank Good Earth for quite a few years until they changed their label. At that time, I think the flavor of it changed as well. I can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't taste the same as it once did. Still a good tea, but I liked it better before, and don't drink it much anymore.
Jayme R.
One of my favorite teas for the fall and winter. I grew up eating at the old Good Earth restaurants and this scent takes me back each and every time I steep a cup. The scent and taste is so warm and welcoming. If you like cinnamon, try this!
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
Would y'all recommend this for a cold or sore throat? I'm really suffering, but tired of my same ol green tea with lemon.