Good Earth® Organic Starry Chai™ Chai Tea 18 ct Box uploaded by Taylor L.

BY GOOD EARTH

Our tasters' notes: richly aromatic, full bodied. Leaves a warm spicy glow. About this blend--chai masala (a mix of black tea and spices) has been enjoyed in India for centuries. We selected premium Indian black tea, gently decaffeinated to preserve its taste and goodness and mixed in our special blend of seven exotic spices to produce a more laid back chai. Try with milk for a creamier experience. see more...

Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
I sent my boyfriend to the store for some chai tea when I ran out, and he brought this back. I had never seen or even heard of this brand, but I'm really glad I tried it! The flavors work together so nicely, especially with a little splash of milk, and the aroma when it is brewing makes it so hard to wait. The cute little notes are a fun touch, too. Super glad I discovered this tea!
Taylor L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Foodie Expert
By far my new favorite tea! It's light and flavorful with a raspberry and licorice root combination that keeps you interested! Plus the daily affirmations on the bag make your day a little brighter! I can't wait to try more flavors.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I love the little notes, it's kinda like Yogi 😫👌🏿😍 it's really smooth . And the hint of berry is to die for. It's a great value. I splash a little almond milk in mine and it's divine ! I recommend this
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
I drink chai tea non-stop. Its my alternative to coffee. I use to be a coffee addict in high school but now that I am in college I have become a tea addict. I love the spicyness of it.
Elizabeth D.
Foodie Expert
It is good but not my favorite. I am I die hard chai fan and this brand I hadn't heard of as being good. It's okay but not my go-to
Brittany S.
Delanson, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite teas! My mom got me into this brand and now I'm always drinking it.
Krista D.
Greer
what does starry mean?!!!
lexi m.
Foodie Expert
does this taste good and where can i buy it?
Emily R.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
Foodie Expert
Yum! Where did you find this product?