BY NONE

With a reputation for the best and most beautiful products in the industry Good Directions invests a great deal of time in researching designs and working with artists. When your customer purchases a Good Directions product it is with the assurance that the same artist who created the design followed it through every step of the manufacturing and production process. At Good Directions our service guarantee doesn t end at the point of purchase. With exceptional after-sale support our customer service department is available to answer any questions you or your customer might have about our products: installation technical specifications assembly troubleshooting contact us and a specialist will provide step-by-step directions. Good Directions! The Blue Heron will soar majestically over your roofline no doubt attracting attention and awe. Our Estate Weathervanes are the perfect complement for larger homes barns cupolas and commercial buildings. Each piece is handcrafted of pure copper and brass by skilled artisans with unmatched quality. All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions. Easy to install and ready for instant enjoyment! Figures Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass or aluminum for beauty and longevity. Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoyment. Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time. Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 32 to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls directionals and rod. Dimensions: 34 L x 30 H x 34 W. Warranty: 1 Year Full Manufacturers Warranty. see more...

Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
This is adorable and I would honestly hang this in my car as decorations just cause i love it so much
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Wow this look so amazing I would live to hang this on the front porch and it will look amazing there.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I love this decorative yard weather vane of course I'm one for nice things in my yard. love the color
Amy C.
This is a very pretty and classy weathervane. Pretty sturdy metal and spins without any screeching.
Joyce S.
Wonderful accessory for the outside of your home. Color goes with any decor. Nice addition. ~JsūüĆü
Tiffany M.
Homestead, FL
I love this because it is very cute but useful you can put it by where from in the house to out
Christina C.
This is a great item & my family has them and they love them too , definitely recommend this
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is very pretty.. Great for the front of back yard. Worth the money. Yes I recommend
Abying X.
This product is so beautiful! I have it and OMG it's beautiful. Rating this a 10/10
Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really nice and I love the color. perfect for the front yard or backyard
Karina P.
mishawaka, In
Where can I find one of these?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where can I purchase this at?
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
How much do these sell for??
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
How big are they. And can I get it in different metals