BY NONE

With a reputation for the best and most beautiful products in the industry Good Directions invests a great deal of time in researching designs and working with artists. When your customer purchases a Good Directions product it is with the assurance that the same artist who created the design followed it through every step of the manufacturing and production process. At Good Directions our service guarantee doesn t end at the point of purchase. With exceptional after-sale support our customer service department is available to answer any questions you or your customer might have about our products: installation technical specifications assembly troubleshooting contact us and a specialist will provide step-by-step directions. Good Directions! The Blue Heron will soar majestically over your roofline no doubt attracting attention and awe. Our Estate Weathervanes are the perfect complement for larger homes barns cupolas and commercial buildings. Each piece is handcrafted of pure copper and brass by skilled artisans with unmatched quality. All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions. Easy to install and ready for instant enjoyment! Figures Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass or aluminum for beauty and longevity. Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoyment. Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time. Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 32 to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls directionals and rod. Dimensions: 34 L x 30 H x 34 W. Warranty: 1 Year Full Manufacturers Warranty. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The Good Directions Large Blue Heron Weathervane is w wonderful product, it is beautiful and amazing to look at. I love to watch it spinning during storms and it is affordable. I love this product, it's very durable and doesn't look like it's cheaply made at all.
Brandy D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Good Directions Large Blue Heron Weathervane - Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time. I love the patina look. This is sooooo beautiful. My parents are planning a house at the lake and this is exactly the weathervane they have been looking for! Going to google it right now :)
Lauren B.
My parents have always had a weathervane on their farm, I think they are beautiful as a decoration but I never pay attention to them for what they are actually supposed to be for!
Delilah G.
If anything, this weather vane is even more beautiful, and quality crafted than we expected for the money. We get many compliments on it. We love it.
Cheyenne M.
Killeen, TX
This is a great product it's so fun and so you need to haven't seen anything like this before and it's a great thing for summertime
Talita M.
Madison, WI
In my point of view it doesn't worth the price, and mine have some scratched on it, maybe during the movement it happened
Heather B.
Estero , FL
This is beautiful. I would love to have this in my yard. I wonder what it looks like after the copper oxidizes?
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Un buen adorno, moderno, sutil y facil para ubicar las direcciones y no perdernos al momento de salir de casa
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
It was more than I expected. Beautifully put together and admired by all who see it. A great gift idea.
Laura G.
This product is such a cute decoration for the outside of your house. It's a unique, cute weathervane!
Karina P.
Where can I find one of these?
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this at?
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
How much do these sell for??
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
How big are they. And can I get it in different metals